1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2957_press08-001.jpg

2957.jpg

Now that is one kick ass 1:1 bust!!!! Mad the light up eyes are an awesome feature.

Marvel fans may be annoyed that it is another Iron Man item, but I think this is better than any one they have released so far.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Hell yeah. This is a beauty of a piece.

ordered!!! BIG PRICE TAG!!!! but this is one helluva bust. worth selling off something for the $700+ cost. looks like the sim bust is gone!

Yeah... this is awesome.. Expensive... but Awesome. And It's from the Movie!!!! I might have to get this guy! and hope they make a movie PF!!!!

Man, this thing looks BAD ASS. :google

:rock

And, really, what's with the griping? There's sord of a movie coming out soon. OF COURSE Sideshow will want to release product to support it. :rolleyes:

Amazing!! ordered 2! :chew:chew

from stan winston, taken direct from the mould of the movie costume & light up eyes

:chew:chew:chew

REALLY want this but no way I can swing the price tag. Enjoy it guys.. I shall be envious.

That is one fantastic looking piece. Fiberglass too. Is this the first 1:1 bust made of fiberglass by Sideshow?

I really dont know how any iron man fan can miss out on this. Too freakin cool. blows away any SW or LOTR announcement! :rock:rock:rock

flexipay is your friend

No, it's not. I'm basically locked in if I go that route. :lol

Seriously, though... this thing is just too cool to pass up And you know everyone will want it after the movie opens.

No, it's not. I'm basically locked in if I go that route. :lol

Seriously, though... this thing is just too cool to pass up And you know everyone will want it after the movie opens.

I never use flexpay. just save your pennies on the side and make a deposit when it gets charged to your CC.

Ordered, but damn, $700 is a lot of bones. Of course this does have a light up feature and we all know that means great secondary market value :monkey3

Ordered. A bit steep, but this is one of the most impressive pieces I have seen from Sideshow. I'm usually a flipper, but this one is a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back