1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the 20th! I must say, I'm feeling quite tempted to nab Bacara to display next to Gree and Bly. Arguably the coolest commanders to come out so far.

Neyo will be cool too.
Come on Sideshow...announce him and be done with it ;)

There are still so many left to do! Some Marines, some of Gree's troops... the Commanders are nice, but the regular Clones under their leadership are equally cool.

Neyo will be cool too.
Come on Sideshow...announce him and be done with it ;)

I still think Neyo has the coolest helmet design out of all the clones. We still need Commander Thire, Bow, Appo, and Vill. And maybe some more clones from the CW cartoon. Fives and Echo would be nice! :lecture

Id be happy with just neyo...

then the camo clones,the marines and that would be it.Biker scout,snow trooper and Tie pilot too

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

Nice pics, Ed! I cancelled but he really looks cool so I'll probably pick him up later.

Nice pics, Ed! I cancelled but he really looks cool so I'll probably pick him up later.

Same here, I've gotten both Bly and Cody (regulars) for around $100 shipped... so I'm hoping to do the same with Gree.

He's nice, but not full retail nice :lecture

IMO he turned out better than the proto pics.....but still not the best they could have done. They prob rushed him. I may end up ordering him. I was extremely excited when they announced him but I've been turned off by the mass amount of clones SS has put out in the last 18 months.

Wow. He looks pretty sweet. I was going to let him pass (I just regrettably let my reserved Captain Bly and Cap A go)...but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this. Anybody know where I can scoop up a Bly inexpensively?

My delivery date has been rescheduled for tomorrow 12/20/2011, instead of the 21st , usually UPS won't deliver until the scheduled date even if it arrives a day earlier , a nice pleasant surprise.

he just showed up on my lunch break! the place I work has a shipping and receiving department and the fedex guy delivered it there instead of reception. needless to say the guys down there got a kick out of it and told me not to play with it till I got home.

I don't know what it was at SDCC that we saw where the yellow was really bright and kinda orangey, but I just got my Gree today, and this looks just like the website pics. The only difference seems to be that some of the yellow areas on the website figure are just green on the figure.

HPIM4271.jpg

ecT3jpggif.jpg

I wish more of the clones had such dramatic paint schemes. I wasn't sure if I cared about this character, but he sure does look awesome on the shelf. :clap

HPIM4273.jpg

HPIM4272.jpg

HPIM4274.jpg

Back