1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be the 1:6 Gree considering how much they've been zooming in on some of these sneak peaks. I just don't see them doing PF Commanders quite yet.....plus we already know the 1:6 Gree is coming for sure. Can't wait to see the full reveal tomorrow though.

It's gotta be the 1:6 Gree considering how much they've been zooming in on some of these sneak peaks. I just don't see them doing PF Commanders quite yet.....plus we already know the 1:6 Gree is coming for sure. Can't wait to see the full reveal tomorrow though.

:exactly: 12 inch Gree, gotta be.

That's what I was thinking. The paint on that sneak peek looks too detailed for a 12". We all know the 12" is coming though. Guess we will see tomorrow.

2183.jpg

Actually, looking at this pic again, doesn't it look like the suspenders are separate, and made of leather? I mean, look at the edges. :yess:

It isn't, it's a Star Wars figure environment, the product number is very close to the Yoda's Hut environment. Can't figure out which one though

Yeah, using that theory, it would stand to reason that the preview is a 12" Gree rather than PF. The product number on the Gree preview is 2183 & Bly's is 2186 so that makes sense. Wow, I'm impressed by the paint apps on this thing. I can't wait for this one. Gree is one of my favorites!

Yeah, using that theory, it would stand to reason that the preview is a 12" Gree rather than PF. The product number on the Gree preview is 2183 & Bly's is 2186 so that makes sense. Wow, I'm impressed by the paint apps on this thing. I can't wait for this one. Gree is one of my favorites!

It also matches the product number from the 1/6th product page on the first post.

But yeah, the other teaser pic isn't a battle droid, if you compare to battle droids it doesn't match, although it's a bit similar. Plus the product number thing

Actually, looking at this pic again, doesn't it look like the suspenders are separate, and made of leather? I mean, look at the edges. :yess:

Sorry man... the right edge of the strap on the left looks like its part of the chest armor (not to mention the black painted edge on the other strat). I'm guessing this is a fully sculpted piece; either a statue, PF or bust.

Last edited:
The numbering says 1/6 to me, but I could be sold on it being a PF, too. They have the "base" for it in the Clone PF, but it would be a shocker to most as it has never been mentioned as far as I know.

Probably wouldn't sell as well as the 1/6 would, but I would buy either one at this point. :yess:

Either way, good news is at least we finally have something to speculate on that is SW related before SDCC.

Please Please let this be a PF or a Bust. I only collect PF's and 1:1,had to stop collecting the 1:6. The last two anouncements on the 1:1 have been a joke. Cantina Band member (yuck) and a repainted 1:1 C3P0 :slap Come on sideshow give me a Life Size Gree...

Sorry man... the right edge of the strap on the left looks like its part of the chest armor (not to mention the black painted edge on the other strat). I'm guessing this is a fully sculpted piece; either a statue, PF or bust.

Sorry GB I think you're dead wrong on that. Looks at screen caps and images from what the armor is supposed to look like the straps are basically sculpted into the armor. I wouldn't be shocked if SS sculpted them into the armor inorder to make them less likely to break.

No, even though it's CG, the straps are clearly separate pieces.

Commander_Gree_01.png

I'm still not convinced the ones in the teaser are though. The fraying is really detailed for a sculpt. If it was a larger scale, I'd buy that theory, but my guess is that this is the 12" figure. Maybe they glued them into the armor?

Sorry GB I think you're dead wrong on that. Looks at screen caps and images from what the armor is supposed to look like the straps are basically sculpted into the armor. I wouldn't be shocked if SS sculpted them into the armor inorder to make them less likely to break.

While I admit I could be mistaken... I think dead wrong might be a bit excessive :lol However, so far Sideshow has not shied away from fabric elements on 1/6 items (Just look at Bly w/all his straps) and since the the chest and abdomen are two separate pieces having a solid sculpted strap would either result in a fused chest and abdomen, or it would have a break and not look clean.

No, even though it's CG, the straps are clearly separate pieces.

I'm still not convinced the ones in the teaser are though. The fraying is really detailed for a sculpt. If it was a larger scale, I'd buy that theory, but my guess is that this is the 12" figure. Maybe they glued them into the armor?

I think its just an unclean line... most statues (especially detailed smaller ones) have issues like this. That and paint tends to accentuate issues like that.

While I admit I could be mistaken... I think dead wrong might be a bit excessive :lol However, so far Sideshow has not shied away from fabric elements on 1/6 items (Just look at Bly w/all his straps) and since the the chest and abdomen are two separate pieces having a solid sculpted strap would either result in a fused chest and abdomen, or it would have a break and not look clean.

Well, its not meant to sound as excessive as it reads. :lol Right, what I'm thinking is the part on the chest and shouders would be sculpted and lead into something cloth in the abdomen area (kind of like the Cap PF).

Okay, that makes more sense. Seeing the image Devilof76 posted I could see that as a possibility.

Still think separate straps would look better, but maybe the specific design would be hard to pull off. Guess we all get to find tomorrow :lol

Back