1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, geez, Lewiston Maine is a rat-infested pit of filth and despair...I'm a native Mainer, but this is the last place in the state I wanna be and I'm trying desperately to get the ---k out. Sounds like you are having a similar experience, devil?

I grew up here, but I live on the outskirts near Greene. You're right on though. Lewiston is the town of Derry from It. Good luck on getting out. You know it's cursed, right? Everyone who leaves comes back.

:lol

Khonsu70 said:
Is there any place to give feedback to SS where they would actually listen?

They read here. There's also the Ask Sideshow section of the forum for making suggestions. I think there's already a Gree thread in there.

To be honest, Gree has one of the more 'incoherent' colour scheme among the clones...it's like they cant decide if he should have camouflaged marpat armour, or solid green... and let's not talk abt the black shin guard

To be honest, Gree has one of the more 'incoherent' colour scheme among the clones...it's like they cant decide if he should have camouflaged marpat armour, or solid green... and let's not talk abt the black shin guard

"and let's not talk abt the black shin guard"

You mean his long black football socks
or
His short black stockings :slap

For those who havnt seen it...taken from SF

ecT3jpggif.jpg

Looks pretty sweet even if the suspenders are sculpted on.

Back