1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very curious to see if this is either a PF or or a 1:6th. I would be surprised if it was a PF because I don't recall any hints of Gree coming being a PF. Should be fun tomorrow.

Okay, dumb question time: where do you guys find the 'sneak peak' pics for the following day? I can't seem to find them...?

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to throw in my $00.02 worth - this is not a PF, it's gotta be the 1/6. Detailed paint apps? The 1/6 prototypes always have detailed paint apps - whether or not the final product lives up to those is another matter (though SS has gotten better; see: Commander Cody!) :wink1:

The straps: makes far more $$$ sense for SS to have separate leather straps thrown onto the belt than to retool a die for the chest armor to mold them on, yes? I'm going with 'separate straps'! :yess:

The visor: hoping that, in light of how well SSC executed Rex and Cody, Gree will have the proper mirrored finish on the visor - it just seems so integral to his look, doesn't it? Fingers crossed for mirrored visor...! :pray:

Oh, btw, should mention that I'm so excited for this release I can hardly sit still! :banana

Okay, dumb question time: where do you guys find the 'sneak peak' pics for the following day? I can't seem to find them...?

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to throw in my $00.02 worth - this is not a PF, it's gotta be the 1/6. Detailed paint apps? The 1/6 prototypes always have detailed paint apps - whether or not the final product lives up to those is another matter (though SS has gotten better; see: Commander Cody!) :wink1:

The straps: makes far more $$$ sense for SS to have separate leather straps thrown onto the belt than to retool a die for the chest armor to mold them on, yes? I'm going with 'separate straps'! :yess:

The visor: hoping that, in light of how well SSC executed Rex and Cody, Gree will have the proper mirrored finish on the visor - it just seems so integral to his look, doesn't it? Fingers crossed for mirrored visor...! :pray:

Oh, btw, should mention that I'm so excited for this release I can hardly sit still! :banana

If you go to the new products page on the SDCC stuff there's a link for Product Calendar on the right, if you go there it lists the new stuff each day along with a teaser image for what's coming the next day.

I'm very curious to see if this is either a PF or or a 1:6th. I would be surprised if it was a PF because I don't recall any hints of Gree coming being a PF. Should be fun tomorrow.

Exactly. I don't even get where the idea that this might be a PF came from. They never hinted at a Gree PF but we know a figure is coming.

This is a figure.

This is what I noted a few pages back, I really hope so too!! :hi5:

For those who havnt seen it...taken from SF

ecT3jpggif.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, geez, Lewiston Maine is a rat-infested pit of filth and despair...I'm a native Mainer, but this is the last place in the state I wanna be and I'm trying desperately to get the ---k out. Sounds like you are having a similar experience, devil?

As for Gree, can't wait to pre-order one! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the final release will work out the issues of the visor, the khaki, and the too-defined camo edges. Is there any place to give feedback to SS where they would actually listen?

Apart from his great bucket and his weathered armour, I so funkin' hate how Commander Gree looks just because of the suspenders!
So uncool, so unmilitary for someone carrying a hightech laser gun.

Massive amount of bullet belts (bullets for a laser gun, asked myself this since I saw Chewie for the first time?!), yes, but suspenders?
What would happen, if the fail in battle, his pants drop down and he falls over?!

SUSPENDERS?!? No, leave those to Steve Urkel or Larry King!!

If I'd ever buy a PT fig, it would be Cody. He turned out great in nearly every aspect.

Last edited:
Back