1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the QC ankle joints issue must be random..or maybe that person got a dud because I’ve seen many reviews now on YouTube especially on the SE and nobody is talking about the ankle joints as an issue …Rejoice Freaks…and bring on the early arrival SS!:blissy

0O8A4212-2.jpg

Just got mine too, like this better than the 2.0 as much as I loved that one this just looks better proportioned. Love that you can tilt the head now too, really adds to expressions when posing.

No issues with pegs either, I did note mine were a little stiff but its quite warm today so might be contributing. Certainly don't feel weak and switched hands and taken foot off to inspect.

hey do you know if you can use the previous DP and DP 2 eye options with this new sculpt
I only have the DP2 figure. They do stay in place but don't look seemless, there is gaps, I think they are ever so slighly smaller than the new eyes. It could work but there will be slight gaps which ruins the look imo.

Just got mine too, like this better than the 2.0 as much as I loved that one this just looks better proportioned. Love that you can tilt the head now too, really adds to expressions when posing.

No issues with pegs either, I did note mine were a little stiff but its quite warm today so might be contributing. Certainly don't feel weak and switched hands and taken foot off to inspect.

I only have the DP2 figure. They do stay in place but don't look seemless, there is gaps, I think they are ever so slighly smaller than the new eyes. It could work but there will be slight gaps which ruins the look imo.
:clap Thanks for letting us know..I didn’t really think about the new head but it is a new head because it has a neck joint unlike 1 and 2 …so it was designed a tad different in the eye sockets where the magnets are to stick the eye pieces on .

Oh well…I have to go back and look at my eye pieces for my 1 and 2 , the only reason I was curious about using those on the new head is because I thought 1 and 2 had more eye options..I guess I have to compare when I get this in hand

Boy …that dude must feel like a complete moron that had the broken joints..I wonder if he complained to HT or the seller about getting a replacement and how they reacted to his plea … If he got it from HT directly…he should be able to get it replaced as Regan (MRC collectoradventures ) has done many times when he had issues in the past but if this guy got it from a retailer or seller in Asia …well… this guy might be SOL :eek:

Last edited:
I figured it could always be someone trying to get others to cancel their orders so more became free, considering the lack of photos.

For those who have this…are the pistols (reg) the same as the previous versions…I know they are darker of a paint job but to me, they seem more bigger or thicker in scale and the gold guns look more thin like the previous ones

For those who have this…are the pistols (reg) the same as the previous versions…I know they are darker of a paint job but to me, they seem more bigger or thicker in scale and the gold guns look more thin like the previous ones
They are bigger (bottom dp2 middle and top D&W) The barrel is larger and the pistol overall is thicker.

Attachments

• 20240801_160234.jpg
    20240801_160234.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 0
They are bigger (bottom dp2 middle and top D&W)
I thought so…I love that …means they fit better in the holsters :blissy

Ah ha…Regan has shown how deep the eye sockets are definitely deeper so yeah now I understand how the older eye pieces won’t fit properly

The gold doesn't look the best in this photo but I totally won't overthink or obsess on that detail

It wasn't in the best lighting was just a quick comparison whist I was working.

Took some better ones on my break. Tbh my photos keep showing them looking duller than they are in person. They do have a semi gloss to them and they refelect the light.

Attachments

• 20240801_162050.jpg
    20240801_162050.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_162103.jpg
    20240801_162103.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_162239.jpg
    20240801_162239.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back