1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Reddit
IMG_3516.jpeg

I caved in and ordered deadpool special edition and wolverine deluxe before they might be gone. I wasnt intent to order them actually. Maybe its just the hype for the movie or maybe its seeing these 2 characters together does create something magical. Imagine the cool and fun poses you can do with them together, endless possibilities. I Didnt even see the movie yet😂 but i am sure they will look badass on display together.
Screenshot_20240730_070112_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey guys, I would like some advice if that's OK.

In Spain, the standard edition of this Deadpool is 370€, which is *insane* for the prices we get here. I don't have any Deadpool HTs, so I was eager to preorder but that price tag is scary af, especially when you take into account that nearly every old Deadpool HT I see for sale has *a lot* of peeling issues in the black parts of the suit but also in the red ones and the accessories like the belt or the kneecaps.

My point being, I'm really reluctant to spend nearly 400€ in a figure that apparently in a couple of years is going to be damaged. Maybe I'm just better off buying a DP2 used one for half the price and just assuming it's "battle damaged"? Do you think the materials have improved so this new figure won't peel?

This would be so weird. Why would something they have made thousands of times now all a sudden be of lesser quality. It makes no sense! If it was the stitching or quality of pleather I would believe it. But pegs are the same as they are.
Have we seen anyone say it expect that one guy on Reddit? He could have just gotten weak pegs, it’s happened to me a grand total of once.

Have we seen anyone say it expect that one guy on Reddit? He could have just gotten weak pegs, it’s happened to me a grand total of once.
Nope nothing other them him and a picture he posted he says is proof from instagram. But bunch of people worried and even contemplating canceling. So strange! Would be the biggest mistake canceling this figure over someone breaking his pegs.
Pegs break sometimes, that’s why they give extra’s.
Also how often do you get to enjoy a figure while the hype from the movie is fresh. That’s a special kind of feeling I bet. Canceling or waiting for “second batch” is dumb.

Nope nothing other them him and a picture he posted he says is proof from instagram. But bunch of people worried and even contemplating canceling. So strange! Would be the biggest mistake canceling this figure over someone breaking his pegs.
Also how often do you get to enjoy a figure while the hype from the movie is fresh. That’s a special kind of feeling I bet. Canceling or waiting for “second batch” is dumb.
For all we know he could have just mishandled it and is now scaremongering.

You can break the whole figure if you feel the need to demolish it. Any figure in that matter. Thats why these are called collectible toys not just toys. Just saying😂

Last edited:
Nothing like new toy panic to let you know a figure has just been released. I will say it’s nice how we skipped the un-photogenic, ugly first in-hand photos that usually happens:lol

Hey guys, I would like some advice if that's OK.

In Spain, the standard edition of this Deadpool is 370€, which is *insane* for the prices we get here. I don't have any Deadpool HTs, so I was eager to preorder but that price tag is scary af, especially when you take into account that nearly every old Deadpool HT I see for sale has *a lot* of peeling issues in the black parts of the suit but also in the red ones and the accessories like the belt or the kneecaps.

My point being, I'm really reluctant to spend nearly 400€ in a figure that apparently in a couple of years is going to be damaged. Maybe I'm just better off buying a DP2 used one for half the price and just assuming it's "battle damaged"? Do you think the materials have improved so this new figure won't peel?
New DP isn't made of pleather, DP1 was pleather, I think DP2 is too. The new ones material seems like it won't flake like the pleather, honestly I'd go for the new one. I'm in the EU myself so I'm waiting for OSK to put up the regular DP3 version.

Back