1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't in the best lighting was just a quick comparison whist I was working.

Took some better ones on my break. Tbh my photos keep showing them looking duller than they are in person. They do have a semi gloss to them and they refelect the light.

Great photos. These look amazing!

hey do you know if you can use the previous DP and DP 2 eye options with this new sculpt
For anyone wondering if the DP2 eyes fit. As you can see the fit isn't great.

Attachments

• 20240801_164548.jpg
    20240801_164548.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_164625.jpg
    20240801_164625.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Has anyone said if they are going to make a set of gold guns?
Would make choosing the standard edition easier if we can pick up a set of custom golden guns at a later date.

I'm a bit torn because I love the DP1 suit but hate the proportions/materials on that figure (and sold it off); meanwhile, I love the proportions/materials on this version but don't like the outfit (the gold highlights really bug me... though not the gold pistols, oddly enough). Except for the belt- that's the highlight of the new suit for me.

I was the same. Initially I hated the new suit it felt really off, but it's really grown on me and actually feel the gold highlights make it look visually more interesting/detailed. Especially so with the katana handles.

I just see the gold as a bit of TVA tailor bling. Thankfully the gold isn't excessive. If we got a DP1 or 2 suit which is as well proportioned and tailored as this, they would be my go to. I suspect with the Disney acquisition of Fox we'll probably be only getting MCU made suits moving forward. I might be wrong but I certainly think we won't for the foreseeable future

so the standard, which I now see KGHobby have up (thanks Chopper) say it's due Q3/4 of this year... whereas I thought the standard non-limited version was going to be next year? Does anyone know when it's due to come out?

(trying to figure out my finances lol)

Guys? 😊

Back