1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Figure Hideout YT channel has a great review and comparison of all three Deadpool figures. He specifically says the material on the new Deadpool, including the black sections, feels like the video game Spider-Man figure and is definitely not pleather this time, though his shoulder harness strap seems like it is pleather now instead of fabric. He’s been doing some really good reviews, makes all the light box reviewers seem lazy in comparison if you ask me.

As far as the wrist/ankle pegs. My only concern would be if he meant that the sockets inside the boots are breaking a la the TFA stormtroopers, not the actual ankle pegs (never heard of those breaking myself).

The Figure Hideout YT channel has a great review and comparison of all three Deadpool figures. He specifically says the material on the new Deadpool, including the black sections, feels like the video game Spider-Man figure and is definitely not pleather this time, though his shoulder harness strap seems like it is pleather now instead of fabric. He’s been doing some really good reviews, makes all the light box reviewers seem lazy in comparison if you ask me.

As far as the wrist/ankle pegs. My only concern would be if he meant that the sockets inside the boots are breaking a la the TFA stormtroopers, not the actual ankle pegs (never heard of those breaking myself).

Definitely the best review video so far.

The pegs just snapped. Bunch of people were in the comments saying he saved them $300 or that they're not buying it/cancelling their orders... cause one guy snapped his wrist pegs... as if he's the first to ever do so.

Is the special edition worth it? Not a fan of the cheap looking base.

Could save on tax and shipping if I don’t order from Sideshow.

Is there anywhere besides Sideshow offering this for pre-order from HK/China?
Not the small released batch, just one from the main batch released in the future.
I'm in the UK and the shipping + customs/taxes from Sideshow would make this quite expensive.

Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

hkspw.jpg

Not the small released batch, just one from the main batch released in the future.
I'm in the UK and the shipping + customs/taxes from Sideshow would make this quite expensive.
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/en/4...llectible-action-figure-16-deadpool-31cm.html

These have it. They're my go to EU store although maybe you need UK because you'll still get charged, plus they tend to get their stock wayyyy after Sideshow

You could try
https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/)
or
https://toysonfireuk.com/

If you do order from the EU and need help with customs, we're neighbours so I'll help with customs if you need it just PM me. Otherwise I'd try a HK or UK store. You could also look at Zavvi or Forbidden Planet for Deadpool

same, I was looking for the standard 2025 release figure anywhere in HK for the same UK tax reason, but couldn't find it anywhere! (at places that had Wolverine for pre-order too)

Maybe it only comes out for pre-order everywhere else after the limited one is done? I've no idea

OSK will have the regular and KGHobby currently have it up (if you don’t mind waiting 6 months till after everyone else in the world has received theirs.)

Might just have to bite the bullet with Sideshow then as I do want the gold guns, not bothered about the base though.
Looks like Sideshow pre-order cut off is in 16 days though so I'll wait to see if anyone else lists it in that time.

so the standard, which I now see KGHobby have up (thanks Chopper) say it's due Q3/4 of this year... whereas I thought the standard non-limited version was going to be next year? Does anyone know when it's due to come out?

(trying to figure out my finances lol)

Back