1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same i panicked and went with sideshow since i knew they would still have it up for the deluxe and i had unused rewards.
I’m planning on getting Deadpool from kit though, now that i’m out of rewards. :lol

I just hope SS figures out their turnaround time by the time this ships, the wait times lately have been murder. I just barely received Vader last week after he’s been out for months.

I use Kghobby often but haven't used OneSixthKit that often, which one gets Hot Toys releases in quicker? As in, which one is more likely to get this in stock first?

I use Kghobby often but haven't used OneSixthKit that often, which one gets Hot Toys releases in quicker? As in, which one is more likely to get this in stock first?
100% Kit will first from what I've heard on here about when KG sends theirs out. I have a lot of purchases with Kit, but only 2 that are Hot Toys. I've received one of those and it sent out 3 weeks after it was dropped in HK.

100% Kit will first from what I've heard on here about when KG sends theirs out. I have a lot of purchases with Kit, but only 2 that are Hot Toys. I've received one of those and it sent out 3 weeks after it was dropped in HK.
Yes, Kit will get it first. His shipping is faster too. My most recent purchase from kghobby took almost 3 months when I got the shipping notice.

Does Kit get “first batch” like William Wang or Jeremy Casa (Plastic Hero Collectibles)? Or 2nd batch?
I can’t guarantee it cause I normally order Hot Toys figure from Timewalker Toys. But a lot of 3rd party figures or Asian themed figures (samurai or Three Kingdom figures) I order through Kit will arrive fast. Generally once the figures are released, he’ll get them and ship them out.

Kit's shipping usually takes about a week when he ships it out depending where you are. Recently ordered the last father (The last of us Joel) from toys era last week, and it arrived today. So once Kit gets his stock he sends invoices and once those are paid up he ships them quickly. Buying two Deluxe is something I only do if a character is that important to me. Apart from Batman and Spider-Man, Wolverine was there at the top right next to them. Especially because Hugh was my Wolverine growing up and finally seeing him in the yellow stripe outfit is a dream come true.

I pre-ordered the deluxe version. It's easily the best version of Jackman Wolverine so far. I didn't care for the previous figures because of the costume choices.

My "grail" movie Wolverine is still a Logan from X1, wearing his leather jacket, but this "tiger stripe" version is up there given how long we've been wanting to see him wear the mask.

I'm slowly decreasing my Marvel collection, but I couldn't pass this up. Even though the movie isn't even out yet, this look is instantly iconic. I went for the DX (obviously).

[
Yeah the bar scene in X1 is my all time favourite Wolvie scene.
7ab0b408801d5f4932e1f46da6d0f94142996699.gif

Twenty-four years later. We went through three Batman actors. Three Spider-Man actors. Three Superman actors. Over 30 MCU projects.

And Hugh’s still killing it.

Back