1/6 Hot Toys- HONO STUDIO- Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ใ€๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ง - ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žใ€‘
HONลŒ STUDIO once again brings back all the nostalgia!
Based on the Iron Man comic book series, this Iron Man figure features a newly designed body with seamless silicon arms and knees, arc reactor and repulsor palms with magnetic activated LED light-up feature, together with a comic cover backdrop! This 1/6th scale figure also comes with swappable face masks and detachable countermeasure dispensers, capturing the finest details of Iron Manโ€™s classic look at different eras.
The Iron Man Action Figure features:
  • Signature metallic red and gold paint color designed to capture Iron Man classic appearance in the comics
  • Newly designed body featuring seamless silicone arms and legs
  • Magnetic activated LED light up Arc Reactor & repulsor palms (battery operated)
  • Interchangeable mask (2 styles)
  • Fist (1 pair)
  • Firing hands with LED light up palm repulsor (1 pair; battery operated)
  • Magnetic detachable Countermeasure Dispensers (1 pair)
  • Comic cover fitting figure stand (1 set)

1724922249943.jpeg

1724922263089.jpeg

1724922284217.jpeg

1724922305566.jpeg

1724922319305.jpeg

1724922332553.jpeg

1724922352308.jpeg

1724922384019.jpeg

1724922400508.jpeg

1724922419812.jpeg

1724922444043.jpeg

1724922465286.jpeg

1724922484530.jpeg

1724922510371.jpeg

Last edited:
This is definitely a home run by Hot Toys (HONO). Bit of a surprise as I thought Thor would be next. It is a pleasant surprise and is the Iron Man I have always wanted.

Having some regrets over my purchase of the Hot Toys comic version. To me I prefer this Hono one since it is true to the comic look. No panel lines and the use of silicone arms and legs is genius. Also the Hot Toys version was way too large. The Tony sculpt was great but also way too big. Would love a 3rd party to do a normal 1/6 comic Tony head similar to that.

This is now one of my most anticipated 1/6 figures. Bring on Captain America next.

Last edited:
I just noticed the magnetic activated LEDs. Very curious what the price will be. Will definitely be the most expensive HONO figure so far but will be worth it. Canโ€™t wait to preorder.

Now this is a classic iron man. Wish their wolverine was as comic accurate as this seems to be. My only initial concern is the durability of the joints. If things continue this way I can see the hono figures being my primary 1/6 scale focus moving forward.

Please try to get the DC license next!

Now this is a classic iron man. Wish their wolverine was as comic accurate as this seems to be. My only initial concern is the durability of the joints. If things continue this way I can see the hono figures being my primary 1/6 scale focus moving forward.

Please try to get the DC license next!

I have a strong feeling youโ€™ll get your wish next monthโ€ฆ. With Batman anyway

Pretty much what the initial version should have been. Glad I held off from getting that one.

The seamless silicone on the arms and legs here really elevates this one. Thereโ€™s barely a joint in sight. Hope they do a Captain America and a seamless Hulk next.

What are the odds that Hot Toys (Hono) solicits a Limited Edition (1500 pieces) of the Stealth Armor?
With my luck, they'll release an unmasked sculpt with the stealth version to get me to double dip.

1724935553464.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, ainโ€™t this the coolest thing Iโ€™ve seen all week!

What are the odds that Hot Toys (Hono) solicits a Limited Edition (1500 pieces) of the Stealth Armor?
With my luck, they'll release an unmasked sculpt with the stealth version to get me to double dip.

View attachment 722863
Extremely high. Theyโ€™ll want to reuse these molds.

Back