1/6 Hot Toys- HONO STUDIO- Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$215 lol, it wont be long until HONO figures are $285
“Entry grade pricing” only lasting 1 figure to sucker people into their line/company was a good strategy.

Doesn’t help that these figures are as bare bones as it comes. This figure just has 2 swap out hands and 1 faceplate swap out.

“Entry grade pricing” only lasting 1 figure to sucker people into their line/company was a good strategy.

Doesn’t help that these figures are as bare bones as it comes. This figure just has 2 swap out hands and 1 faceplate swap out.
I can understand the feeling but to be fair it does come with silicone arms and legs as well as magnetic light up features.

I can’t believe i’m getting a 100% perfect classic IM for this price.

This can’t be real I never thought I would ever see this being made without any alterations.

We have suffered long enough with the nonsense that has come before.

Why was this so difficult to do before!

Last edited:
He's shorter than that HT CMS classic Iron Man too (12.6" v 12.99") according to the additional details. That guy looked huge next to other comic figures.

518526-Screenshot-2024-06-25-at-4.43.51-PM.png

Hopefully he's better in scale, and not taller than the upcoming Hono Thor figure.

so with silicone arms and legs this is basically a 100% museum pose figure

I can’t see them using a high quality silicone especially at that price

Anybody worried about the sooner than later cracking ??

Looks like the ankles are slightly articulated as well. Wondering if these joints will be ratcheted?

so with silicone arms and legs this is basically a 100% museum pose figure

I can’t see them using a high quality silicone especially at that price

Anybody worried about the sooner than later cracking ??
HONO Wolverine had some pretty strong reviews on the seamless arms. Medical grade silicon, durable and latched on in ways that don’t stress the joints too hard.

But it’s still silicone. Additional care is necessary, and results and longevity will vary.

Rubber means:

Limited articulation

Splitting/cracking

Fading/peeling paint

So as nice as it looks I would go with the previous comic Iron Man HT did.

My ideal choice would be the origins one minus clear plastic. Proper metallic paint would make it ideal. Added detail and metallic paint sell that it is a suit of armour on IRON Man. For comic accurate yellow and red I can always get a cheap toy.

Back