1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today... Just opened him. He feels heavier than Hot rod... Looks great though.

The joints connecting his legs to his hip seem kinda weak, but he still stands so it's all good.

best part of that scene is the Ex-wife description
These are the Cubans, baby. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos. This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is my Eiffel Tower. This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. My Pieta. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero.
View attachment 168075

best part of the movie is his dancing
11b0pw6.jpg

He Made Iron Man 2

I didn't know where to ask this so I figured I would ask in the thread of an "offending" figure.

Could someone please tell me the cheapest place to get a bunch of basic 1/6th stands? (preferably like 10 or more) The ones that come with the die-cast figures are way too cumbersome for me to want to use them.

Last edited:
How does that Y stand work? Anyone know where they sell stands with prongs to go around the waist instead on under the crotch?

Back