1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War Machine MKII is still available but I imagine won't be as near popular as the 42.

It was the least popular of the 3 I think, mostly because it wasn't in the movie, but the EX sold out fast b/c of that limited holographic accessory. Anyways, I think it's available again. It was the dummy test since HT released that first, and with the rave reviews it got, the 42 and IP probably got more sales thanks to it.

It's a beautiful figure, but to me, the Mk1 is more like the "real" War Machine full of weapons and firepower. Hopefully he reverts back to the classic look in AoU since people say he's in it.

It's a beautiful figure, but to me, the Mk1 is more like the "real" War Machine full of weapons and firepower. Hopefully he reverts back to the classic look in AoU since people say he's in it.

I like the MK I look but i have a feeling they will just remove the IP paint job and go back to the war machine name and color.

As much as everyone chimes in about "accuarcy" then it should be, oh I don't know... accurate.

You're just difficult to just be difficult. So... ignore.

It was the least popular of the 3 I think, mostly because it wasn't in the movie, but the EX sold out fast b/c of that limited holographic accessory. Anyways, I think it's available again. It was the dummy test since HT released that first, and with the rave reviews it got, the 42 and IP probably got more sales thanks to it.
WM Mark II EX sold out but went back on pre order on SS.

I'm sure he will look just like WM Mk2 & Mk42, maybe less bulky, so if those 2 are to your liking in design, then this one should too, hopefully.

I was tempted to get one w/ the holographic since they went back on sale, but then I remembered i sold my Mk7 EX w/ holographic so I might just pass lol

Back