1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releasing soon enough.

10303778_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_n.jpg

I like this :yess:

So I guess we'll see The Mark XLII first?

So excited for this figure to arrive!! I'm probably going to end up getting the Silver Centurion too and maybe a Thor and if my Golden Age Cap converts that too. Damn you Hot Toys :lol

So excited for this figure to arrive!! I'm probably going to end up getting the Silver Centurion too and maybe a Thor and if my Golden Age Cap converts that too. Damn you Hot Toys :lol

yes damn Hot Toys, after seeing the pic I went and ordered the Chitauri figures, now I'm getting them all, except Harlock

seriously, some people buy everything.

And I'm sitting here, trying to choose :lol
I try not to but it seems like there are certain spurts like this where Hot Toys releases a lot of good figures at once that I'd really like. Aside from the Captain Harlock figure and the Chitauri figures I'd take just about everything in that picture.

I try not to but it seems like there are certain spurts like this where Hot Toys releases a lot of good figures at once that I'd really like. Aside from the Captain Harlock figure and the Chitauri figures I'd take just about everything in that picture.

:lol nobody seems to want him

Back