1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine a Thanos exclusive being the Infinity gauntlet, how many people would that p*** off. I just hope when they finally make him they do a Throne version as well.

Imagine a Thanos exclusive being the Infinity gauntlet, how many people would that p*** off. I just hope when they finally make him they do a Throne version as well.

I would imagine it would piss some off, especially if its limited and exclusive to SSC, I could see the eBay prices now :lol

I would hate HT so much if they do that. It would be a sad, sad day for any collector whose only means of getting an exclusive mean paying an extra $100 or more.

I would hate HT so much if they do that. It would be a sad, sad day for any collector whose only means of getting an exclusive mean paying an extra $100 or more.

It will never happen tho...hopefully.

Looking forward to reviews on this guy to see if I'm likely to keep it or not.

It's getting suspiciously silent around this figure. Isn't it supposed to be released next month (almost).
When do the bloggers usually get their sample for preview?
Btw what happens with the NRD if the figure gets delayed, let's say three or four months?

It's getting suspiciously silent around this figure. Isn't it supposed to be released next month (almost).
When do the bloggers usually get their sample for preview?
Btw what happens with the NRD if the figure gets delayed, let's say three or four months?

Its a good month and a half to two months away. as for the NRD... what do you mean? you know what it stands for right?

Well, yeah I know it stands for non refundable deposit.
But if HT were to loose the license or a significant delay were to occur (release delayed till 2017) would I not have the right to get back my money, including NRD?
If yes, where is the line? If the item is delayed 3 months, 5 months or when? Or would I have to suffer unlimited delays?
Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting anything like this to happen, I'm just curious about "what if?"

Well, yeah I know it stands for non refundable deposit.
But if HT were to loose the license or a significant delay were to occur (release delayed till 2017) would I not have the right to get back my money, including NRD?
If yes, where is the line? If the item is delayed 3 months, 5 months or when? Or would I have to suffer unlimited delays?
Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting anything like this to happen, I'm just curious about "what if?"

Youd have to ask sideshow, but even if HT's lost the license all the stuff theyve done or solicited preorder sales for would be perfectly fine and released... if you want you NRD back because you cant wait just call SS

LOL, this has actually been HT's best year with regards to timeliness on releases, not counting the Mk42. There have been even worse delays than 3-4 months, haha. Am I correct Amazing SpiderMan owners?

LOL, this has actually been HT's best year with regards to timeliness on releases, not counting the Mk42. There have been even worse delays than 3-4 months, haha. Am I correct Amazing SpiderMan owners?

and Heartbreaker, moved back a lot from its original release time

thinking about ordering this figure because i dont have a Iron Man Figure yet.

what you guys think about the diecast? is it worth the price? i looked around a few pages but still havent found a negative opinion.

or should i wait until a review is online?

thanks for your help,

Ervin

what you guys think about the diecast? is it worth the price? i looked around a few pages but still havent found a negative opinion.

thanks for your help,

Ervin

Diecast blows... for the money youre better off getting a plastic release, Mk 7 is still the king

I don't want my NRD back, and don't plan on canceling any orders soon :)
I was just curious if anyone ever thought of the flaws in the concept of a NRD. For me, this NRD is totally new and struck me as interesting.
Thanks for the replies

I don't want my NRD back, and don't plan on canceling any orders soon :)
I was just curious if anyone ever thought of the flaws in the concept of a NRD. For me, this NRD is totally new and struck me as interesting.
Thanks for the replies

Well im sure if the NRD is taken as a down payment on a figure, then as long as the figure is still coming they would be right to keep it... if the figure was cancelled (never happend in 250+ releases) then im sure they would give it back... There arent really any flaws with taking deposits

thanks for your help,

Ervin

The diecast was handled extremely well on the War Machine and Iron Patriot, so I'm willing to bet mk 42 is gonna be no different. Can't wait for it, and if you are on the fence, I'd say go for it!

Mark VII is still my favorite armor hands down. I think it's pretty much perfect. I wish it had more screen time in both The Avengers and IM3

Yeah, I pretend IM3 hasnt happened yet, if it was possible I would get a mind scrub for those couple hours. Mk 7 may have made it like 1% better if it didnt get destroyed

Back