1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been trying to decide between this and iron patriot. There is just too much gold on this thing i really hate the design. Argh improbably have to wait over a year for a new avengers one with more red.

Ive been trying to decide between this and iron patriot. There is just too much gold on this thing i really hate the design. Argh improbably have to wait over a year for a new avengers one with more red.

I would say over two years! Easily May/june 2016 release for the new armor

I would say over two years! Easily May/june 2016 release for the new armor

Yikes. I should say im not in love with this design, hate was a little harsh. Really wish it was more red than gold. I love the downey headsculpt though. Only thing turning me off about iron patriot was don cheadle lol.

Wow he looks amazing. They have been hitting it out of the park this year. I can't wait to see how the last three armors turn out.

just been perusing the blogger photos. this looks awesome. detailing is really cool and the precision of the figure looks super tight

10511186_744329058962420_4504141995450433250_n.jpg

10526044_744328418962484_7407240465740249725_n.jpg

Really nice job on the details.

Man that waist does look thin, I mean from the side is bad but the thinness of waist in contrast to the chest area makes it look worse.
I know for a fact in the movie the 42 is a lot thicker than that but what can you do its already hit mass production.
Not to mention all the delays this thing has had u think they could have fixed the waist thinness :slap

I think this figure beats the previous die cast IM releases as far as the whole package is concerned. Love all the BD-switch out parts!

Back