1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome group shot! I'm half way there...can you tell me where you got the background pic? All I find are low resolution...thx

Awesome group shot! I'm half way there...can you tell me where you got the background pic? All I find are low resolution...thx

It's actually included with the broken street and rubble from a fellow boardy. Look at the customs thread for backgrounds you will see it. The street light, man hole covers and some rubble are from a hulk toy strike kit and finally the 2 iron looking pieces are from the hulk banner set.

Well, I'm happy to say that mine had no issues other than a small piece falling off the foot, but it was an easy fix with glue. Absolutely love it:yess:

Looks great! Do you mind showing this at other angles? I'm curios to see how the head is on the body. I can't get mine to look good while looking up.

It's just balancing on there for now, until I come up with a more permanent- probably similar to what you did.

We know the War Machine 2.0 have almost 65% diecast parts..

but, what about the Mark 42 ? how much is the % of diecast? what parts are in diecast ?

Hey all, I just got my Mark 42 in and one of the magnets from the faceplate wasn't glued on. What glue would you veterans recommend that I use to reattach it? Also, I need a glue recommendation for my Captain America figure. One of the pocket flaps is loose as well as the gun strap. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hey all, I just got my Mark 42 in and one of the magnets from the faceplate wasn't glued on. What glue would you veterans recommend that I use to reattach it? Also, I need a glue recommendation for my Captain America figure. One of the pocket flaps is loose as well as the gun strap. Thanks in advance for the help.

Good old crazy glue or gator glue. Just make sure you get the polarity correct (correct side) glued or the pieces will repel.

Just opened mine too, has slight warping on the right arm ring, not as bad as others have it in the pics, but still annoying.

Back