1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can this Hulk figure figure get down in a deepish knee squat, leaning forward to make him a bit shorter? Thinking of picking a used one up and putting him on my top shelf and I only have 17 inches of clearance and some reviews say he is almost 19 inches tall.

When put in a proper crouch position, Hulk is very impressive. And he scales much better with the other Avengers when crouched down properly

uSHkV5s.jpg

I really like this pose ^^^, nice and natural. How tall is he crouched?

Here is another "crouch" I found...

se4aqu7y.jpg
I don't like the arms in this pose, but here is a squat/crouch I'm curious of how deep and low he could get?

If a detolf gives you 15" I would guess that he is only taking up about 16" in that crouched position. Also I think the figure is closer to 18" than 19" when standing straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can this Hulk figure figure get down in a deepish knee squat, leaning forward to make him a bit shorter? Thinking of picking a used one up and putting him on my top shelf and I only have 17 inches of clearance and some reviews say he is almost 19 inches tall.

He's not 19 inches tall

Any issues with this big guy? I really like these pants more and the more "primary" green color so I'm tempted to try to pick this one up instead of the new AoU version, or is it worth waiting for a 3rd version?

Also, is it possible to pose him similar to the upcoming Hulk PF? Most pics have him standing straight upwards so he looks like a giant compared to the other 1/6 figures.

attachment.php

That's good. The only place I have to put him only has 17 inches of clearance. I want to know if he will fit there when crouched down before I pick on up.

If your talking about top of a detlof he will.

If your talking about top of a detlof he will.

Thanks, but no. I'm talking about a book shelf where there is 17 inches from the top of the shelf to the ceiling. If I get the Hulk I'll take the rhinos down and want to put him on the top of this...
topshelf2.jpg

Nice collection :clap and not just the figures :duff
Thanks :) I have more comics on the shelf under the one you can see and I am thinking about getting Hulk, Thor and Iron Man for the top shelf. Across the room I have DC Comics shelf too :)

I measured my Hulk and he's 18 inches. Crouch him a little and he should easily fit under 17. I'd be worried about dust if he's exposed though

All the figures I have are exposed to dust, I dust them with a dry cloth or compressed air. Is dust more trouble for the Hulk than a typical figure? If so, that would be good to know before purchasing. BUT if he can't fit in decent looking crouched pose under 17 inches then I won't have a place for him anyway. I would love to see a decent crouch pose measured so I can get a better idea if I have space for him.

Back