1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I went for it and picked up a used after market Hulk on Ebay trusting it will fit on my top shelf with only 17 inch clearance when it gets here. I did have once concern though I am hoping is nothing. After looking here and on ebay of pictures from different people of this figure I notice a wide range of shades of green from figure to figure. I am hoping (trusting?) that this is due to lighting and picture quality and not an actual variance in the shade of green between figures. The one I got off ebay, looked like a lighter shade of green than other pics I have seen and I am hoping it was just the lighting and they are all pretty much the same.

In person the shade of green looks how it is in the movie. It's an impressive figure in hand... I knew to expect a big one, and I was still surprised at how massive he is.

In person the shade of green looks how it is in the movie.
...but in hand, each figure is actually the same shade of green regardless of the shade they may look like in pictures, right?

It's an impressive figure in hand... I knew to expect a big one, and I was still surprised at how massive he is.

Yea, I can't wait till it gets here! so this - :impatient: can turn into this -:yess:

I have not heard any reports of color differences. Now if the current owner displayed it in direct sunlight I guess it's possible. The color difference is probably the flash from the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave Hulk some artwork..

f065aee37a1c03917199f126cc2c0108.jpg

I don't think the ape like pose is going to happen. Do you have a picture of the upcoming premium format?

edit: never mind.. I scrolled up and saw it. I'll try it later this evening.

I don't think the ape like pose is going to happen. Do you have a picture of the upcoming premium format?

edit: never mind.. I scrolled up and saw it. I'll try it later this evening.

Cool thanks! I've seen pictures where he just towers over the rest of the Avengers and I want to bring him down a bit if I'm able to purchase one.

Here's another full body picture.

3002082-the-incredible-hulk-005.jpg

The main limiting factor is I don't think the figure has an ab crunch. He bends at the waist but it's probably going to be hard to pull that off and look natural.

He can't bend that far. You can get him into some cool hunched poses but nothing as extreme as that pic.

This is the best hunched pose I've seen, and it looks like it makes him short enough to fit in between shelves on a detolf. Been meaning to switch mine to this pose

6756259c587b5cbc6b65026d0a123cf6.jpg

Got my Hulk today and :yess: he fits on my top shelf... (sorry for the poor cell phone pic)
hulkishere.JPG

Soon (hopefully- he's on preorder) Iron Man Mark III die cast will be joining him up there and I also plan to get the AOU Thor to go up there too. This will complete my collection of Marvel's most iconic characters. I chose to collect versions of the characters that most remind me of the comic books. This is why I got the first Avengers Hulk over the one they will be releasing soon from AOU.

Got my Hulk today and :yess: he fits on my top shelf... (sorry for the poor cell phone pic)
View attachment 202415

Soon (hopefully- he's on preorder) Iron Man Mark III die cast will be joining him up there and I also plan to get the AOU Thor to go up there too. This will complete my collection of Marvel's most iconic characters. I chose to collect versions of the characters that most remind me of the comic books. This is why I got the first Avengers Hulk over the one they will be releasing soon from AOU.
Just barely but he made it lol

Yea, barely indeed. I had only 17" of space and it was on the top shelf or nothing. I am glad it worked. Can't wait till I get him some friends to go up there. :)

Cool thanks! I've seen pictures where he just towers over the rest of the Avengers and I want to bring him down a bit if I'm able to purchase one.

Here's another full body picture.

3002082-the-incredible-hulk-005.jpg

This pose is so not happening lol.. I'm ashamed to even post the deformed looking mess I ended up with! Ha

This is the best hunched pose I've seen, and it looks like it makes him short enough to fit in between shelves on a detolf. Been meaning to switch mine to this pose

6756259c587b5cbc6b65026d0a123cf6.jpg

I lowered the shelf on my detolf and he fits perfectly standing straight up.
bcf4ec78fcbe92088c2bebe816a96563.jpg

Retail for the big guy was like $300 right? I was able to find one, but do you think he's worth getting or is the new one much more improved or a future 3rd release is the way to go?

Yeah, retail was originally $300. I personally prefer the first Hulk, I like the ripped pants and the sculpt is better to me. The deluxe set would worth getting just for the smash torso if you're also getting Hulkbuster. Otherwise I'd say go with the Avengers Hulk. A third release probably won't be for another 3 or 4 years with Infinity War

Back