1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, thanks. I'm not in a rush persay to get one as I'm limited in space at the moment, still trying to figure out how to make space for the Star Wars collection, might have to sell my terminators/robocop if I can, but that will be hard. But I definitely like the first version a little bit more with the pants, the other differences seem minimal. The new one has the same articulation, right? It's a shame the colors are different, would've liked to get the Hulk roaring head for the first one.

Yeah I'd agree that unless you are getting the deluxe for the smash torso just get the first one. The roaring head misses the mark IMO and the other sculpt is similar to the first anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439357691.221694.jpg

Hi guys, I looked at my Hulk today and I saw a black stain in the waist/abs area. Is it possible to remove it?

I'm just starting to read this thread, so maybe it's already been asked, I apologized if that's the case..

Thanks!!

hulk mancha.JPG

Hi guys, I looked at my Hulk today and I saw a black stain in the waist/abs area. Is it possible to remove it?

I'm just starting to read this thread, so maybe it's already been asked, I apologized if that's the case..

Thanks!!

View attachment 213025

I think that's permanent. Some people have used pimple medicine to remove stains but I don't think it'll work on a painted surface. Just lift up the shorts or remove the black underpants to prevent it from getting worse.

I think that's permanent. Some people have used pimple medicine to remove stains but I don't think it'll work on a painted surface. Just lift up the shorts or remove the black underpants to prevent it from getting worse.

Damn!! To bad it's permanent.. I was thinking on removing the black underpants, I'm doing it later today.

Thanks!!

I removed the black pants after seeing a stain. He wasn't even being posed. It just sort of absorbed into the plastic. So it doesn't have to be friction that transfers the color.

Thanks!!

Did the stain on Hulk's belly come from the black underpants or the torn pants? If I'm not mistaken, the underpants were included to prevent the torn pants from staining the figure.

Did the stain on Hulk's belly come from the black underpants or the torn pants? If I'm not mistaken, the underpants were included to prevent the torn pants from staining the figure.

I think it was always the black biker shorts that were responsible for the staining.

I guess it was because of the black underpants.. I had it in a crouch pose, so the belly was in direct contact with those black shorts..

So what exactly is the point of the underpants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what exactly is the point of the underpants?

If I remember correctly, the point was to prevent the torn pants will cause stains..

So it didn't come from the waistband of the torn pants? Then that was foolish of HT.

Yeah I know right!! It's like the vest from John Matrix. I think it's the outer part of the black underpants the one that stain the body. Otherwise the legs were all black by now.

Back