1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plasma Infusion.. I just pre-ordered from there as I'm still on the waiting list at sideshow.

Edit: Pre-order price just went up $20 from $290 to $310 5 minutes after I placed my order.

Plasma Infusion.. I just pre-ordered from there as I'm still on the waiting list at sideshow.

Edit: Pre-order price just went up $20 from $290 to $310 5 minutes after I placed my order.

just took mine off... NEXT in line!!!!

So if there was 3 left when you ordered yours and I just ordered mine he should have one left I'm assuming.. lol

Current update from Plasma Infusion is it is sold out. So looks like we got the last 3. Awesome.

I'm at the cart page with him in my cart for $290 deciding if I should pull the trigger. I wonder if it'll go through.

Only have the Mark VII and Loki from the Avengers line but this is one bad *** looking figure.

I'm at the cart page with him in my cart for $290 deciding if I should pull the trigger. I wonder if it'll go through.

Only have the Mark VII and Loki from the Avengers line but this is one bad *** looking figure.

Look again and it says sold out.. So you probably missed out.

Look again and it says sold out.. So you probably missed out.
That's what I'm guessing as well but it's still showing up in my cart.

Great to those who grabbed it. Still in doubt about this figure so I'll wait until my waitlist converts to decide.

Back