1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.

I think that some of the pictures I've seen of this figure make it look absolutely fantastic. Some make it look like the Hulk stepped right out of the movie and into a Hot Toys box.

But others... the way the figure is posed... or bad lighting... and sometimes, it looks like a "Hasbro figure". Figures with arms that work this way don't have armpits... just the underside of a ball joint. So when you raise the arms up high... something doesn't look right.

Oh agreed. Arms down with this guy. The walking poses or arms low and ready to grapple poses look the best so that's what I'd go with to minimise the joint exposure and also to not draw attention to the fact that the chest muscles/shoulder muscles etc obviously do not move with the arms in a natural corresponding fashion.

I was way late so I'm thinking the odds aren't good.

I don't know if I would be quite so pessimistic. It seems to me that many people who get on waitlists, particularly before the item is released, have a pretty good chance of snaging one. Except for Iron Man waitlists. Anyone else think this is true of am I way off?

I don't know if I would be quite so pessimistic. It seems to me that many people who get on waitlists, particularly before the item is released, have a pretty good chance of snaging one. Except for Iron Man waitlists. Anyone else think this is true of am I way off?

I got on 1st week of July, but I really hope you're right!

Members like retaane are the reason I hate this hobby. So, by saying that,

TO ALL MEMBERS WHO NEED A HULK, INBOX ME! My lcs has a handful left for preorder for msrp($300).

And yes, I did that to c block his sale 100%

TO ALL MEMBERS WHO NEED A HULK, INBOX ME! My lcs has a handful left for preorder for msrp($300).

How long after SS does your LCS get shipments?

The vast majority of HT figures I get on waitlist for convert. I think HT sorta makes these to order, and the "sold out, get on waitlist" thing is a way of helping to drum up more hype/demand. I don't think folks who really want Hulk will have to pay an arm and a leg to get one when all is said and done. I seriously hope that no one is willing to pay $600 for one now. That's just plain nutty.

PM sent today!

UpYours_zpsd86d1f2d.gif

Members

I am selling a sealed in mailer hulk figure it is in the sale trade section

If you are in UTAH and local pick you get 50$ off ebay price and if you buy from forum via paypal you get 40$ off ebay price and its not cheap
ebay item 271240440799

Its on hand and ships same day when you pay

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Oh... youre serious...:cuckoo:

Nothing like scalping fellow board members! Its so classy!

what a joke :lol

I woke up looking at my sentinal head stand base 4 my wolverine and may give to my hulk to smash not literally but to use a accessorie when gets here finaly...

Yeah im in there from 6/9. But every waitlist ive been on has converted for me so im staying positive. People cancel. I cancelled my superman pf ex jus the other day.

Back