1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vision came out beautiful! I may have to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mine has landed in the uk & has got through customs :yess:
It should be with me tomorrow :hi5:

God I love new hot toys figure day...that smell, when you first open up the box, you know that PVC smell! ...smells like victory :cuckoo::woo:FREAK:

Vision's already being parted out on eBay. These are a little weird but it's nice to see the figure in something other than con and blogger pics. The cape, while eye-catching, does resemble hotel drapes. :lol

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It still baffles me that if I told myself 8 years ago that we would get Vision, Ant-Man, and Rocket on screen, he'd laugh call me crazy. It's so fantastic how we can get all these characters on the big screen now and have gotten such love from the general public.

Ouch the harsh lighting :lol

I didn't realize Vision was as tall as Cap

Vision is standing on something in that pic, but yeah, he looks like he would be almost as tall, if not equal in height, as Cap.

The lens distortion in the pic is making Cap look all funny too :lol

Vision is standing on something in that pic, but yeah, he looks like he would be almost as tall, if not equal in height, as Cap.

The lens distortion in the pic is making Cap look all funny too. :lol

I noticed that on Vision :wink1: but yeah maybe even taller, I don't think they stood next to each other in the movie.

The crotch grabber on Cap is painful

I don't think they stood next to each other in the movie.

The crotch grabber on Cap is painful

I quickly searched for a pic and came up with nothing. :dunno But I know Bettany is a tall guy though, taller than Evans.

The term "crotch grabber" just sounds painful. :lol

I can't wait to add Vision to my collection, he looks great in all the pics so far. :clap

8ed435c7ca88be62368c0f83a9a08773.jpg

Best I could do ha Vision also appears slightly taller than Thor when they are next to each other. But of course he's listed as shorter than both not hat lineup when Thor is clearly taller than Cap on screen ... *shrug*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best I could do ha Vision also appears slightly taller than Thor when they are next to each other. But of course he's listed as shorter than both not hat lineup when Thor is clearly taller than Cap on screen ... *shrug*

I believe the AoU Cap, Thor and Vision figures are all of comparable height. It's no biggie.

Back