1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure.

ak1.jpg
ak2.jpg

This will likely be a classic down the road, that base only adds to it. Hurry up USPS :impatient:

I wish Palps had given Anakin the red saber as soon as he turned. All the Sith had red sabers.... why the hell did Palps just let "Vader" go to work with a Jedi-blue saber?

Awesome looking figure. Glad to see people are finally getting their Anakins.

I can see this potentially being a highly sought after figure down the road. As cool as this version is, I prefer the standard version though just because it can represent both Anakin and Sith Anakin at the same time. For those who know though that they only want exclusively an obvious Sith Anakin representation, this one is undoubtedly the one to go with.

I wish Palps had given Anakin the red saber as soon as he turned. All the Sith had red sabers.... why the hell did Palps just let "Vader" go to work with a Jedi-blue saber?

More inconspicuous. :lol :lecture

Humor aside, I concur that it would have been cool to see Anakin with Vader's trademark styled saber before he actually wore the armor.

Palpatine clearly did not plan as well as he could, order 66 was not flawless either.

You don't have 6/7 day deliveries for christmas? Auspost in Victoria is running 6 days a week, while another courier service is being used for sundays.

You don't have 6/7 day deliveries for christmas? Auspost in Victoria is running 6 days a week, while another courier service is being used for sundays.
I'm out in the sticks....as far as I know it's just normal delivery times

Got both an answer to my email enquiry from yesterday and balance payment request a couple hours ago. It seems like PC are nearly caught up with their vinyl/pop backlog issue.

Anyway, glad to have that Anakin all paid for and soon on his way to his final destination. With some luck, he will be around before X-mas.

20181214_071733.jpg

Anakin arrived yesterday from Popcultcha but didn't have time to unbox until this morning.
A few quick pics before work.
Tried to achieve the teaser trailer image of when Anakin first turns to the camera all sith eyed...

Back