1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20181214_071811.jpg

You don't have 6/7 day deliveries for christmas? Auspost in Victoria is running 6 days a week, while another courier service is being used for sundays.

You were right...just received a message to say this will be delivered today
Had no idea they would deliver Saturdays...pretty stoked

Anakin just arrived just had a quick look at this stage....looks awesome....the base is sweet
I didn't think I could like this Anakin sculpt any more but the pale complexion and Sith eyes really set off the sculpt really well
Very happy

Weird: got notice from PopCultcha on 12/11 that my Anakin had shipped... now, 5 days later, just got a notice tonight that... it has shipped.

PopC is full of surprises.

A couple members on another forum confirmed actual shipping today as well and also had confirmation from PC on the 11th. I guess they confirm shipping as soon as they associate parcels to a tracking number. Then, it depends on how fast postal services come pick them up from their warehouse to put them on a plane.

Mine arrived in NYC on Friday, and I got another shipping notice from Pop following that. Guess its automatic when it arrives in a new country ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Back