1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think just watching that trailer again ( the REAL one) shows how bad they really duped us with how the movie actually turned out, its shows everyone (IP,Mandarin,IM) being a badass like they should of been

and then you go and see the movie and none of it is true:monkey2

Like the twist or not, you have to hand it to them for the amount of dupage. All of those lines in the trailers from Mandarin, directed at Stark....never happened.

Empty Life / Meaningful death.

First day of what's left of your life.

Heroes, there's no such thing.

None of them in the movie.

Like the twist or not, you have to hand it to them for the amount of dupage. All of those lines in the trailers from Mandarin, directed at Stark....never happened.

Empty Life / Meaningful death.

First day of what's left of your life.

Heroes, there's no such thing.

None of them in the movie.

This annoys me more then the actual twist. It's one thing to mislead based on clues in the actual movie; that's a good twist. It something else entirely to to prominently advertise dialog that's not even in the final cut; that's just a lie.

I thought it was brilliant as well. I love being surprised and hate watching a movie when I feel like I always know what's going to happen next because I've seen it in the previews. Which is why I'm on media blackout right now for MoS and did the same for the last 5-6 weeks before Iron Man. Its ridiculous how much of a movie is shown before it's released these days.

I read all spoilers prior to watching IM3 and got disappointed by the movie.
Now I'm trying a different approach with MoS.

Not reading any spoilers or watching trailers.
Might work out better. :D

I remember when we saw Avengers 3 weeks before the release, there were people on forums like this asking for blow by blow details from all of the battles, etc. Cracked me up, how do you enjoy seeing a movie for the first time when you know every little detail? To each his own I guess. I'd rather know as little as possible.

i saw IM3 again, although i love the film as i did the second one, after watching the trailers i felt duped. i thought it was going to be dark- or Dark knight esque in way. i thought happy was going to die, and i got a comedy movie. the comedy in im 1&2 was subtle and blended in well, where you could obviously tell in IM3 that it was comedy and it felt forced at times.

i saw IM3 again, although i love the film as i did the second one, after watching the trailers i felt duped. i thought it was going to be dark- or Dark knight esque in way. i thought happy was going to die, and i got a comedy movie. the comedy in im 1&2 was subtle and blended in well, where you could obviously tell in IM3 that it was comedy and it felt forced at times.

I feel the same way after viewing the trailers, this movie had so much potential, I just come out of it feeling so much was wasted, making Guy Pearce the main villain was a mistake, not once throughout the movie did I care about him or what he was doing, although I could see the plot twist coming once he showed back up and met with Pepper at Stark Industries, I'm just not sure why you cast Ben Kingsley to play a drunk imposter actor, so much talent wasted

don't even get me started on what they did to IP and Rhodey:mad: or lack thereof what we saw of him

I think if it wasn't for The Mandarin Twist, if he wasn't in the movie at all, people would be celebrating Buy Pearce's character and acting. I thought he was great, but was overshadowed by the disappointment in the Mandarin.

I feel the same way after viewing the trailers, this movie had so much potential, I just come out of it feeling so much was wasted, making Guy Pearce the main villain was a mistake, not once throughout the movie did I care about him or what he was doing, although I could see the plot twist coming once he showed back up and met with Pepper at Stark Industries, I'm just not sure why you cast Ben Kingsley to play a drunk imposter actor, so much talent wasted

You didn't like him even when he did this :lol

Draco_zps7738122d.png

don't even get me started on what they did to IP and Rhodey / Savin / POTUS :mad: or lack thereof what we saw of him

Corrected :lecture

Personally IM3 was a nice comedy movie with some good CGI, and that's about it.

Just watched the Extremis animated movie last night for the first time, and I forget the villain's name but he breathed fire all over the place.

Never read the comics, can't comment on that. But in the animated movie, Killian kills himself 30 seconds in to the first episode.

Back