1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

277.4 USD...maybe i'll PO...but sure gonna regret it if they make plastic MMS version.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Rather go with plastic ones, I'll choose fade over chipping

What is Iron Man? Who exactly is "Iron Patriot"?

thats the problem with a company like HT... they give no feedback.

constantly guessing

It's time to stop my iron man collection. Imagine how many diecast figures to afford on the coming list. :slap

Maybe 1/4 plastic figure is my option. :wink1:

pre-ordered... but this is one figure i'd cancel the pre-order on later.

HI-RES pg 15 post #148

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Geeze that is a beautiful piece! Still on the fence over this.

I have a hunch this will be something like the Takara Master Piece Transformers which are a combination of both metal and plastic! Those figures have turned out very nice and my MP-01 from that line is still a personal favorite of mine.

I too, will place a preorder with BBTS in hopes that a regular plasic MMS version will still happen. I kinda of doubt it.

At $309, I was actually surprised. I expected higher. Still considering SS's Flex option. At least, THAT makes it more affordable.

I just hope this die-cast trend happens with IM only!

hah... a True Iron Man collector..
he's being tempted :p
For $40 below retail its something to consider.

Considering the Mark VII is at $250. $20 more isn't that bad.

Still hoping they didn't kill off the plastic MMS line though. :pray:

Man, I don't know if I should get this or not. I don't have any Iron Man figures, but this would look great in a display next to my First Avengers Capt. America figure with a 1/6 flag from DiD.

Man, I don't know if I should get this or not. I don't have any Iron Man figures, but this would look great in a display next to my First Avengers Capt. America figure with a 1/6 flag from DiD.

Would be a fantastic set up. Considering this is your first IM figure, it isn't too much. More of a slap to the face for us hardcore IM fans.

Nice to finally be able to use all of my accumulated reward points for this. Now I just gotta wait for a few more purchase points to post. Nice "gift" from SSC.

Would be a fantastic set up. Considering this is your first IM figure, it isn't too much. More of a slap to the face for us hardcore IM fans.

More like a kick in the groin, you mean!

Back