1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do they kill the Extremis army in the end? Shooting them down doesn't kill them does it, since Pepper fell 200 ft and survived. They seem to just regenerate all the time unless you blow out their heart or get them tangled in electric wires or something.

How do they kill the Extremis army in the end? Shooting them down doesn't kill them does it, since Pepper fell 200 ft and survived. They seem to just regenerate all the time unless you blow out their heart or get them tangled in electric wires or something.

Do something they cant regenerate from? No one tried cutting them in half or cutting their heads off :lol

I think they were a little inconsistent with the methods of killing Extremis soldiers

I mean Savin survived being almost completely destroyed at the Chinese Theater and then dies from a small chest arc beam ?????

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

That's is great to hear dude. I have not heard of any other occurrences of that defect. Appears to have been an isolated incident.

yea, i'm hoping nobody else has that issue. i hope they continue the diecast line, these are very impressive in hand

Good to hear Vader, and yea, I think that you were the only one to report in with that issue.

Thats my hope at least, i'm just glad that SSC has such great customer service and offered the exchange without any pictures since it wouldn't be all that realistic to get pictures of the problem.

I think they were a little inconsistent with the methods of killing Extremis soldiers

I mean Savin survived being almost completely destroyed at the Chinese Theater and then dies from a small chest arc beam ?????

Gotcha. Yeah, I remember JARVIS saying all the Extremis guys had been taken care of just before the Clean Slate protocol, and I was wondering how they were all beaten since shooting them or falling to their "deaths" doesn't seem to work.

I really enjoyed Iron Man 3, but there were more than a few inconsistencies.....I'm still trying to figure out how the Mk 42 suit got on board Air Force One so quickly to fight Savin in the first place?

Where was Air Force One again? Tony & Rhodes was in Miami right? Or somewhere in Florida? I forget.

Yeah they were on the boat, just after interrogating Trevor, and Tony was charging his suit, we can assume AFO was flying over Miami at the time. sometime when Savin was napping the President, Tony took off the suit. Stuck on his headset and controlled the MK42 to AFO.

Just unboxed my IP.....holy cow this thing is heavy! LOVE the feel of it in hand, this is what an Iron Man figure should feel like.

Back