1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are all correct in your criticism...but my wife won an upcoming Thor HT, and within about 5 minutes of this being up, I had two messages from her about this one...So I ordered it for her. She doesnt know its a dropoff from the first one (which I dont have, but had ordered at one time), she doesnt even know it exists.

I think I will die a little inside every time I look at it though.

They'll most likely fix the sculpt by then. Unfortunately, it will take a massive boycott to force them to do so.

While they have certainly gone for more, they show up on ebay now and then for $300 shipped. I'd pay $50 more for that one than buy this thing, easily.

I agree. Can always buy this head sculpt (if they fix it) and the aether off eBay, but this figure definitely lacks for the price they want. Wait it out for one in your price range and you'll be much more happier than buying a less than stellar version.

If I can still find them at that price I'd would totally jump all over it, most I seen they go for $400-$500.

Wow i havent looked in a while, but Avengers Loki is $400-500??.....yet people are complaining about $239.:lol
I know its because of the sculpt and lack of accessories, but still....talking double the price. And this happens with most of the HTs figures too. Thats why i can't blame HTs for upping the prices. If people keep selling them for $300+ soon after they are released, people buying & selling them at that price is just showing HTs and other companies people are willing pay it.

Wow i havent looked in a while, but Avengers Loki is $400-500??.....yet people are complaining about $239.:lol
I know its because of the sculpt and lack of accessories, but still....talking double the price. And this happens with most of the HTs figures too. Thats why i can't blame HTs for upping the prices. If people keep selling them for $300+ soon after they are released, people buying & selling them at that price is just showing HTs and other companies people are willing pay it.

Some are certainly going for that (mostly impatient types using buy it now), but once every few weeks one goes on ebay for right around $300. If you're not desperate to have it right this second you can still get one for a reasonable price.

1622840_590788824338690_620960527_n.jpg

1044067_590788784338694_1339652571_n.jpg

Back