1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would suck if they are just doing this now and making them to scale to the actors, since these new scales won't go with previous figures. They should just stick to the generic scale.

For example the Cavill figure is taller than Hemsworth and Reeve. When in real life Cavill would be the shortest of the 3. And Cavill isn't taller than Dwayne Johnson (Roadblock).

I know. But there is nothing any of us can do to change things if they *are* switching scales on us.
And it will give them an excuse to re-release older figures in the new scale.
See? Good business is where you find it.

Well I think they way over compensated with Spider-man. It seems like they said 'Well he's a teenager, we need to make a teenager body', but its not particularly based on Garfields height. I'm glad they made the extra effort,cause they could have gotten away with a standard body, I dont think too many would have complained. But imo the scale is off

Well I think they way over compensated with Spider-man. It seems like they said 'Well he's a teenager, we need to make a teenager body', but its not particularly based on Garfields height. I'm glad they made the extra effort,cause they could have gotten away with a standard body, I dont think too many would have complained. But imo the scale is off

I have heard that about Spidey. That and the curse of the breaking arms. I'm guessing whoever okayed that batch of plastic got thrown from the roof of HT towers.

I have to agree with most of the freaks here... the sculpt is off.

If you covered everything on this figure, except for the face, I really find it hard to see Tom Hiddleston.
The reason why we see him is because of the context, that is, we see the hair and the outfit, and we automatically are thinking Loki which we know to be played by Hiddleston.

I have been paying attention. There are two of them that think it looks like Tom...

It kinda looks like him if you tilt your head at an angle... And squint... So much you have blurred vision... After you take off your reading glasses...

Seriously I don't like this, as someone said I feel compelled to buy this and get the Avenger's head.

I have been paying attention. There are two of them that think it looks like Tom...

TWO! The HT home office must be partying hard right about now! Actually there might be three, I think I saw one person on Facebook make a positive comment as well. :panic: LOL you just have to laugh.... because otherwise this is a pretty sad situation.

TWO! The HT home office must be partying hard right about now! Actually there might be three, I think I saw one person on Facebook make a positive comment as well. :panic: LOL you just have to laugh.... because otherwise this is a pretty sad situation.

They will fix it. If not, they are not going to see a lot of POs...

It kinda looks like him if you tilt your head at an angle... And squint... So much you have blurred vision... After you take off your reading glasses...

The only way i can get it to look like him is if i turn my head completely upside down, turn off all the lights, close my eyes, start punching myself on the temples and screaming "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" really loudly. Eventually i passed out, but i had a clear image of Tom Hiddleston in my head, and it looked quite like him.

They will fix it. If not, they are not going to see a lot of POs...

The only way i can get it to look like him is if i turn my head completely upside down, turn off all the lights, close my eyes, start punching myself on the temples and screaming "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" really loudly. Eventually i passed out, but i had a clear image of Tom Hiddleston in my head, and it looked quite like him.

I too am hopeful that they will fix it...have to keep reminding myself that it is only the prototype. :pray: Hopefully they will take on board what the majority of collectors think and make changes if they want this to sell well.

I still keep seeing Grima from LotR everytime I look at this though despite Hot Toys claim that...

The 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor: The Dark World

Umm okay if you say so Hot Toys....still I could always put it into my LotR collection I suppose (with a change of outfit)!

Some one posted this pic on the OSR Facebook page.
I think it's a fake,using the image from the video posted earlier.
1549310_1394635870795742_1986395469_n.jpg

Back