1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt updated yet? This is due in July, right?

The sculpt *has* been updated.
But due to all the extra work they have had to put into it, HT are upping the price to $330, and removing all the extras to save money.
The new one with updated headsculpt will have no hands or boots, but those will be available as extras on the Avengers 2 Loki release.
Here's the new headsculpt. It's a big improvement and a lot more like Tom than the last one:

92888431-09CC-48E7-A691-F44146D81BB0.jpg

If the sculpt doesn't change I'll have to track down the Avengers version sense Loki won't be in Avengers 2

If anything, Loki will be in Avengers 3 since he still has a thing with Thanos. I think Loki lost in The Avengers on purpose so he could get a one way ticket back to Asgard to get the Infinity Gauntlet for Thanos since it was in Odin's vault in the first Thor. He's just trying to collect all the Infinity Gems as well which is already taking place.

So we only getting 2 figures from this line what about the dark elves no love for them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

The sculpt *has* been updated.
But due to all the extra work they have had to put into it, HT are upping the price to $330, and removing all the extras to save money.
The new one with updated headsculpt will have no hands or boots, but those will be available as extras on the Avengers 2 Loki release.
Here's the new headsculpt. It's a big improvement and a lot more like Tom than the last one:

92888431-09CC-48E7-A691-F44146D81BB0.jpg

jyG81CB.gif

I would also love a Lady Sif, but they could at least make a Heimdall he had some great sequences in the movie

Heimdall, Sif, Malekith, Dark Elves and........Kurse!
Make it happen hot toys!
If the money from milking iron man is good enough, it should be used to make new characters, even a Maria Hill.

I don't know whats the deal with this, we get a lot of the Winter Soldier figures and only 3 from the Dark World, I don't really mind I didn't like this movie but still... I'm glad I don't love this movie otherwise I'd be a little pissed :lol

For one thing I think CA:WS is being promoted out of the wazoo and looks to be a better film. Also all the characters are heros/Avengers. Nick Fury, Black Widow, Falcon, Maria Hill. And Winter Soldier is a long standing villain as well as a memorable one unlike Malekith. All the Thor characters are pretty much contained in Thor's storylines. I would like a Sif though. Having Black Widow as the only female can get pretty bland.

Saw the premiere earlier this week, it is that damn good. Very proud to have been a part of it, and for me, the best Marvel film yet! :yess:

Back