1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL It will probably be a long while before we see any updates on the head sculpt, if anything, more than likely around SDCC or the Toys Fair when they have samples on display.

Every time this thread gets bumped... I think that the sculpt has been updated.
:gah:

No.
It's the same sculpt.

MarshalFlinkloki.jpg

:lol

But seriously... there's a convention on the 3rd of April and Loki will be there.
So, updated sculpt should be featured.

My guess is it will be what has already been shown, but it would be nice if they did some work to improve it.

I just want the Aether from it personally...
Well how they messed up is thats not actually the aether. He clearly says its one of the infinity stones. They did make it look like a minature version of the aether though. Another thing is loki never has a scene with it. So why does it come with loki? Hmmm

Well how they messed up is thats not actually the aether. He clearly says its one of the infinity stones. They did make it look like a minature version of the aether though. Another thing is loki never has a scene with it. So why does it come with loki? Hmmm

The aether is a stone thats liquid and takes the form of it's host/container???

:lol

But seriously... there's a convention on the 3rd of April and Loki will be there.
So, updated sculpt should be featured.

Which convention? They did fix Thor, DX10 and several others so I haven't completely giving up hope yet. But I will if there isn't something new shown VERY soon

Which convention? They did fix Thor, DX10 and several others so I haven't completely giving up hope yet. But I will if there isn't something new shown VERY soon

The Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC) 2014 is the largest popular culture festival in the Middle East and will be taking place on April 3 – 5 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.

well I caved and pre-ordered.

I missed out on the Avenger's Loki and feel like my Marvel display is lacking without him so TDW Loki will be just fine!

Nd74AoR.jpg

The con finishes today... did no one get a pic of Loki?
Details at least?

The Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC) 2014 is the largest popular culture festival in the Middle East and will be taking place on April 3 – 5 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Thanks for the info bud. I was just popping back in here to ask the same question. Any pics from the convention of this guy?

I took a chance preordering this guy with the current coupon code from Sideshow. I don't really need the bonus accessory, but I want a Loki. I'm taking a leap of faith and hoping Hot Toys improve the head sculpt, as Avengers Loki was practically perfect. I'm guessing it'll be awhile before we see Loki again, and I'd like to have a figure of him sooner rather than waaay later.

Though I like the first Loki figure, I agree with there above post as I missed out on Loki 1 too. I need a Loki in my collection. Each hero needs a villain and he's the best choice for Thor. I like this version enough to go ahead and get him. I do like the accessories for this one and can pick up his other accessories on eBay. Wonder if the original helmet will fit this one?

Though I like the first Loki figure, I agree with there opus post as I missed out on Loki 1. I need a Loki in my collection. Each hero needs a villain and he's the best choice for Thor. I like this version enough to go ahead and get him. I do like the accessories for this one and can pick up his other accessories on eBay. Wonder if the original helmet will fit this one?

The only thing I'd be concerned about is chipping the paint on the face or even the hair.

Back