1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heimdall, Sif, Malekith, Dark Elves and........Kurse!
Make it happen hot toys!
If the money from milking iron man is good enough, it should be used to make new characters, even a Maria Hill.

:exactly: I'd be happy with all those as well, also figures of Frigga and the Warriors Three would be great!

Saw the premiere earlier this week, it is that damn good. Very proud to have been a part of it, and for me, the best Marvel film yet! :yess:

Lucky you....so envious, from the trailers it looks super awesome, seriously cannot wait to see this film! :panic:

I don't know whats the deal with this, we get a lot of the Winter Soldier figures and only 3 from the Dark World, I don't really mind I didn't like this movie but still... I'm glad I don't love this movie otherwise I'd be a little pissed :lol

Three? It's more like two and a quarter! We should have at least gotten Sif or Heimdall.

Having Black Widow as the only female can get pretty bland.

I think they confirmed that a Pepper Potts would be coming... and I'm 100% confident they will give us a Scarlet Witch for Avengers 2. :D

Hopefully they do a Maria Hill if she has a bigger role and a Sharon Carter for Cap 3 if she's the lead female. :pray:

...I have to say I'm digging HT's latest Marvel efforts. The protos of this guy, Thor, BW, Cap seem to be an improvement over their Avengers counterparts.

Are you trolling?

Ha - I'm not. There's just more detail in the HS than the previous one. The jawline needs narrowed, but otherwise, I see alot of realism in these latest figs. (Especially Thor)

I mean - i've got 5 hot toys, 1 enterbay, plus a couple of other bits. Mainly HT Preds, so I'm happy with pretty much one version of each Marvel character. (Maybe a couple of Iron Mans/Caps)

So from that persepective, the latest figs look like a good choice to go for as I've missed the other versions....

Dark World loki had a little extra weight (especially the jaw line). I mean he was basically sitting around eating and reading all day. Go check a picture of him from the movie. Also we need heimdall idris Elba that'd be epic.

Thor is a definite improvement, I'd go so far as to say that's an objective fact. Black Widow IMO is an improvement. However Loki is a downgrade while Captain America is no better or worse than any of their previous likenesses.

I met Jaime Alexander for the 2nd time the other day at the LA Comic and Sci Fi Convention and she is literally the sweetest and most badass celebrity I have met, She actually remembered me as the badass guy with the Thor Omnibus XD I took a selfie with her that came out a tad blurry unfortunately and got another Thor Omnibus and a Sif poster signed. We had a short conversation about her in the movies and such. Such an awesome, and absolutely gorgeous woman. I really hope we get a Sif figure.

tumblr_n2jo5unqKL1s5u24po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2jo5unqKL1s5u24po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2jo5unqKL1s5u24po3_1280.jpg

That's awesome, I missed out on that show. Too small of a show, too long of a drive for me. But I saw that her and J. August Richards (Deathlok) were there signing. I've heard she is fantastic in person.

Every time this thread gets bumped... I think that the sculpt has been updated.
:gah:

Back