1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I like the first Loki figure, I agree with there opus post as I missed out on Loki 1. I need a Loki in my collection. Each hero needs a villain and he's the best choice for Thor. I like this version enough to go ahead and get him. I do like the accessories for this one and can pick up his other accessories on eBay. Wonder if the original helmet will fit this one?

No. It won't.

Someone on the Thor thread said that based on the pictures from the Dubai comic con, Loki's head sculpt has not been fixed yet. They only posted the picture of the Thor prototype though (which btw is still gorgeous). Anyhow, I already have Loki on pre-order; the question is whether I need to go to ebay and buy a custom head sculpt if they don't fix his face.

I guess missing out on the Avengers one warrants the purchase of this abomination then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an EX on order at the last minute before it was gone. I think the sculpt is there but it'll maybe look better in person but as everyone else is stating. Missed out on the Avenger's version so this is the next best thing.

I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to be able to get the Avengers Loki.

Since Loki is one of my favorite MCU characters, they could've probably sold me on this if the headsculpt had been worth it, but the headsculpt is so off.

I'm still sad they didn't release a Thor 1 Loki...... I don't think I'll ever stop wanting one!

I went ahead and ordered with this month's code on the far off chance they fix the sculpt, if they don't it'll be cancelled

I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to be able to get the Avengers Loki.

Since Loki is one of my favorite MCU characters, they could've probably sold me on this if the headsculpt had been worth it, but the headsculpt is so off.

I'm still sad they didn't release a Thor 1 Loki...... I don't think I'll ever stop wanting one!

Yeah, pity about that, that figure looked great...still hoping they fix the sculpt on this one!! :pray:

I went ahead and ordered with this month's code on the far off chance they fix the sculpt, if they don't it'll be cancelled

:exactly: I have pre-ordered it too - from a UK retailer...as they usually get stock in a few months after everyone else, that way if there is no improvement I can cancel it!

I tried selling two misb avengers Lokis for retail and no one wanted them. So I stuck em in my closet and they've been their since. I have no intrest selling them now but the prices are ridiculous. I po'd the ex too and felt he was overpriced

I tried selling two misb avengers Lokis for retail and no one wanted them. So I stuck em in my closet and they've been their since. I have no intrest selling them now but the prices are ridiculous. I po'd the ex too and felt he was overpriced

Wish I could find someone or somewhere I could get Avengers Loki for Retail. :wink1: :monkey3

Does anyone know how big that Aether is going to be? I'm not going to get it, but surely it must be almost 2 feet tall if its what I think it is from the movie...

Right ?

Back