1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how big that Aether is going to be? I'm not going to get it, but surely it must be almost 2 feet tall if its what I think it is from the movie...

Right ?

I think it's going to be a small little accessory. Probably will be the size near the way end.

Does anyone know how big that Aether is going to be? I'm not going to get it, but surely it must be almost 2 feet tall if its what I think it is from the movie...

Right ?

It'll be about an inch high.
They hold it in their hands, and it's no bigger than that thing that Thor came with that held the Tesseract.
If you are thinking of that stone monolith with the Aether in it, that's not what is coming with the figure. It's the smaller container they gave to the Collector in the end titles sequence.

It'll be about an inch high.
They hold it in their hands, and it's no bigger than that thing that Thor came with that held the Tesseract.
If you are thinking of that stone monolith with the Aether in it, that's not what is coming with the figure. It's the smaller container they gave to the Collector in the end titles sequence.

Yep :exactly: Thats why it looks the way it does!
9021741-loki-001.jpg
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

for this one

Good point Baggins! Lots of time left, if they don't improve the sculpt I'll just grab an extra Avengers Loki HS.....

They are over $100 now...better be a really bad sculpt...

I placed a wait-list order for the exclusive one. What do you think the chances are?

I placed a wait-list order for the exclusive one. What do you think the chances are?

Yours might convert closer to release date, some people cancel it when they realise they don't want it anymore, I don't know how limited the release was but you never really know :dunno. Still.... you might get lucky.....q Daft punk song:panic:

I queued for the waitlist on the exclusive as well. Just on the off chance that they improve the sculpt, I actually like it, and enough people cancel that it converts.

:dunno

Wow I'm kind of surprised. I'd like to get this but I'm happy with my avengers version. I'll wait until Thor 3! Congrats to everyone getting this! :hi5:
Yeah but what if HT release a Thor 1 Loki, or prisoner Loki?
The Avengers one is currently my favorite HT

Thor 1 Loki >>>>>>>>>>> all other Lokis for me. Even if this one wouldn't have been so disappointing, and even over Avengers Loki. The Avengers one is easily my favorite of the two we have - but a Thor 1 Loki with an excellent headsculpt would be my instant favorite.

It's the short hair, and also the costume. His overall look in the first movie is by far my favorite.

I wonder what kind of look they'll go with in Thor 3......

Thor 1 Loki >>>>>>>>>>> all other Lokis for me. Even if this one wouldn't have been so disappointing, and even over Avengers Loki. The Avengers one is easily my favorite of the two we have - but a Thor 1 Loki with an excellent headsculpt would be my instant favorite.

It's the short hair, and also the costume. His overall look in the first movie is by far my favorite.

Yes the costume is by far the best... I loved that scene with Odin in the Vault
IF we get a Thor 1 Loki I want a Casket of Ancient Winters accessory too
MV5BMjIxNzc0NTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY0ODQ5NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
CasketOfAncientWinters-Thor.jpg

Yeah but what if HT release a Thor 1 Loki, or prisoner Loki?
The Avengers one is currently my favorite HT

Its one of my favorite figures too :) The detailing on the outfit is fantastic!!! But i doubt we will ever see a Loki 1. :( We will probably get him for all the upcoming films until they are finished with this cast. There are too many upcoming films coming up, i just cant see them going back to the first Thor film.

:exactly: Thor 1 Loki is still my favourite, the look, outfit, the portrayal...everything! Loved the character in that film!

Its one of my favorite figures too :) The detailing on the outfit is fantastic!!! But i doubt we will ever see a Loki 1. :( We will probably get him for all the upcoming films until they are finished with this cast. There are too many upcoming films coming up, i just cant see them going back to the first Thor film.

I agree, can't see that Thor 1 Loki ever being released unfortunately, which is a real shame as it looked so good in the picture they previewed :(

Back