1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hailhydra20.jpg

OMG! That's a great pic.... :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

A scary thought just crossed my mind...

What if they tweak the headsculpt, and it turns out worse?
:horror

I'm very curious how this will come out. It says for Loki and Thor to come out in September but my guess is we will see it sooner maybe. I really want to see how they came out especially Loki.

I'm very curious how this will come out. It says for Loki and Thor to come out in September but my guess is we will see it sooner maybe. I really want to see how they came out especially Loki.

Doubt it! Maybe the light armor version of Thor, actually I don't mind getting these early

Doubt it! Maybe the light armor version of Thor, actually I don't mind getting these early

Yeah I can see that.I wouldn't either. It would be easier to get all my Pre-orders out of the way so I have some more time to get other things I want.

Same here, really hope the Thor we get is like the pictures we've seen, that figure looks great.

A scary thought just crossed my mind...

What if they tweak the headsculpt, and it turns out worse?
:horror

:gah: I don't know if they could make it much worse!! :lol Glad this figure won't be reaching the UK until a few months after release everywhere else ...that way if it isn't improved (or it is worse!) I can always cancel it!! Such a shame after the great Avengers version we got. :(
Hope we get an update on the sculpt or something soon though :panic:

Same here, really hope the Thor we get is like the pictures we've seen, that figure looks great.

Thor looks great. I think Loki looks pretty good too but definitely needs a bit of tweaking in the sculpt to be perfect. I guess we'll see.

:gah: I don't know if they could make it much worse!! :lol Glad this figure won't be reaching the UK until a few months after release everywhere else ...that way if it isn't improved (or it is worse!) I can always cancel it!! Such a shame after the great Avengers version we got. :(
Hope we get an update on the sculpt or something soon though :panic:

Yeah Thor does look amazeballs. I'm getting both versions, I dont have the Avengers one but its on my list.... With Loki I can't imagine they would keep the HS, I'm sure they know by now that everyone hates it! Looking at your sig makes me want a new HS even more now, I'd love to get that slightly pale red eyed look he's got there. or even the dying look where he turns grayish.... if we get a good HS I'll buy another head for a repaint so I can have both.

:impatient:
Falcon got revealed before a retooled Loki.

Making me worried that the sculpt is final.

Back