1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that updated pics of Loki v2.0 hasn't surfaced yet could possibly mean that they are working on improvements...?

They're canceling this and making a DX Loki with 2 sculpts and his helmet. One HS is the grinning face.. Lol if that happened I would die happy

As cool as that would be, I'd rather have a Thor 1 Loki. I am baffled that they never made one. Hell it seems like Thor doesn't get much love overall, like why no Kurse or Malekith.

My waitlist for the ex version just converted. And I ordered just a couple of weeks ago... Must be a real coming and going. I don't think the HS is *that* off. It's certainly not bad in terms of detail.

My waitlist for the ex version just converted. And I ordered just a couple of weeks ago... Must be a real coming and going. I don't think the HS is *that* off. It's certainly not bad in terms of detail.

Congrats on the conversion..... No its not bad, but its not great either

If they were gunna update I think we would have seen something by now... Elder pred 2.0 had revisions done within a week...

maybe this one is special..... please don't crush my hope :pray:

Id love nothing more then to see this fixed for all you guys, From my years of seeing HT's fix and update things it is still possible but doesnt feel likely. ill cross my fingers for you though

Release date is September... or apparently September...
So, we should see something around July.

Fingers crossed. I'm bracing for the worst so much, that I haven't even considered how I'll react if they redo the sculpt and it turns out to be better than The Avengers version.

This converted for me also - not sure on this guy. I really like the Avengers version but want the exclusive piece on this. If the headsculpt does not change maybe people will be selling the exclusive item separately. :dunno

Chances are I'm gonna pick that exclusive up in the secondary honestly. There's always gonna be a couple of guys parting out their figs to make some money.

Chances are I'm gonna pick that exclusive up in the secondary honestly. There's always gonna be a couple of guys parting out their figs to make some money.

yeah I picked up the Tesseract separately, and then a few weeks later I ended up buying the Red Skull anyway :slap

Back