1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will only change it if the licensor wants them to. This photo is really no indication if this is the final, so I wouldn't go by this photo.

Yeah I'd wait some more, its not an indication of the final product by any means and neither are the current photos as stated

It's anyone's guess whether or not they'll fix it, at this point, though I think they would be much better off if they took the time to do so, given the vocal feedback on it when it was initially revealed. I know that doesn't always get results, but in this case I figured it was more likely they would amend the sculpt.

It's anyone's guess whether or not they'll fix it, at this point, though I think they would be much better off if they took the time to do so, given the vocal feedback on it when it was initially revealed. I know that doesn't always get results, but in this case I figured it was more likely they would amend the sculpt.

Same here, They will have a lot of disappointed fans if they don't

Yes but isn't this almost sold out? We are giving them mixed signals :lol

Its Loki and its HTs, its going to sell out no matter especially since Avengers Loki is so expensive. A weaker sculpt wont stop the fans from buying him, its the officially licensed Loki from Dark World, thats all that matters to most people. TomH's Loki is just really popular.

I am actually surprised we haven't seen a PF statue of him yet. There hasn't been any statues of him at all that I can recall.

They should just do what I am, and what I'm assuming many others here are doing... wait for Loki 3.0. This incarnation hardly comes with anything compared to its predecessor.

Its Loki and its HTs, its going to sell out no matter especially since Avengers Loki is so expensive. A weaker sculpt wont stop the fans from buying him, its the officially licensed Loki from Dark World, thats all that matters to most people. TomH's Loki is just really popular.

I am actually surprised we haven't seen a PF statue of him yet. There hasn't been any statues of him at all that I can recall.

Yeah that's definetly a mixed signal, we should all cancel

They should just do what I am, and what I'm assuming many others here are doing... wait for Loki 3.0. This incarnation hardly comes with anything compared to its predecessor.

Sideshow-Exclusive-Hot-Toys-Loki-Aether-Exclusive-Accessory-e1389934744774.jpg

although, some might pick this up aftermarket

Thor figures were shown today in that 'upcoming' lineup pic.

Surely Loki final images soon?!!!!!!

Cause, the Thor figures are meant to get released in... July/August I think. Loki gets released in September. So, they would have to post FINAL images before posting it in the 'upcoming' lineup(which will probably be shown in June/July).

I'm just reaching here.

Back