1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fairness, that isn't a very flattering pose, lighting, or angle. But having said that. . .this looks like a $30 Hasbro toy here.

Whenever I see this comparison, I have to wonder if you people have seen what a 30 dollar hasbro toy looks like these days.

Well, I've seen plenty of Hot Toys figures, and it doesn't look like that, whatever it is. Even Medicom wouldn't have the gap at the boot like that, and Medi figures shouldn't cost more than $70-80 IMO.

But again, I'm sure the final product will look better--more like the solicitation pics--which still isn't good enough for me, but better.

And as far as accessories go, I understand people not being happy because they are barely in there, but in all fairness to Hot Toys I'm not sure there is anything they could have included that appeared for more than couple seconds

they could have added a laptop or something. what about a Hose to recreate this scene?

GBhi6xa.jpg

did this even need accessories? what about just making the suit better and charging less?

they could have added a laptop or something. what about a Hose to recreate this scene?

GBhi6xa.jpg

did this even need accessories? what about just making the suit better and charging less?

I completely agree! Those would have been fine too. Some people were unhappy with the accessories because they were in there for a couple seconds and I was just saying there wasn't much in there for more than a few seconds that they could have included.

I completely agree! Those would have been fine too. Some people were unhappy with the accessories because they were in there for a couple seconds and I was just saying there wasn't much in there for more than a few seconds that they could have included.

Fireman Spiderman :rotfl

The fire hat was classic. I was SO pleased to see SM with a sense of humor! Finally! It's something Raimi never captialized on. It's one of Spidey's defining traits. The megaphone ws pretty good too. The convenience store scene was pretty funny, but imho, there should be a two pack of this figure. Make Peter Parker with his hoodie, backpack and skateboard, and give us Spidey with a megaphone, the fire hat and tons of webs and hands. Done-zo! Id buy that in a heart beat...head seam and all.

The fire hat was classic. I was SO pleased to see SM with a sense of humor! Finally! It's something Raimi never captialized on. It's one of Spidey's defining traits. The megaphone ws pretty good too. The convenience store scene was pretty funny, but imho, there should be a two pack of this figure. Make Peter Parker with his hoodie, backpack and skateboard, and give us Spidey with a megaphone, the fire hat and tons of webs and hands. Done-zo! Id buy that in a heart beat...head seam and all.

I seen a Parker figure on display, somewhere on this thread I think

Back