1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta agree with most here, after seeing the movie the firefighter hat wouldve been a fun accessory, and now after seeing the movie, I'm not that depressed at these accesories we're getting now.

New photos from Thai Toy Expo. Credits to Marchmello Design.

Yup, the material needs to be changed. The first figure can handle creases much better when in dynamic poses.

10314631_633060240101846_2030959956726336613_n.jpg

1981747_633060220101848_4090412802881772408_n.jpg

This next photo made me confused about the new handswap system. it seems that you could still take the entire palm off the peg, but the hand splits in half?

10253941_633060166768520_8519153779515951423_n.jpg

Top pic is pretty unflattering. I still think this might wind up being a cool looking figure when peeps futz it properly.

Yeah. I actually want to order this figure but it isnt going to happen unless they make changes. I really dont like the material chosen.

Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why they changed fabrics from the Tobey Spider-Man figures? This new vinyl-esque material looks terrible.

Yeah. I actually want to order this figure but it isnt going to happen unless they make changes. I really dont like the material chosen.

Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why they changed fabrics from the Tobey Spider-Man figures? This new vinyl-esque material looks terrible.

Hot toys loves nothing more then to try and fix whats not broken...

If HT's shows some updates via Backstage then youll know theyve acknowledged the flaws and will likely fix it. If we dont get any updates (like Banner) then we're screwed

but I don't wanna be joined to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis

Top pic is pretty unflattering. I still think this might wind up being a cool looking figure when peeps futz it properly.

There are more unflattering pics than there are flattering ones of this figure. I think most of us here are hoping that the proto get's improved and they change the material on the suit. As much as I want to add a Spider Man to my collection I don't want a $200+ figure that makes me go, "Meh..." everytime I look at it.

Idk how many more pictures ppl need to see to realize that no amount of futzing/light/posing/anything will make this thing look good, and that if HT actually sticks to the release date, the chances of it getting revised are zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back