1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is though, I just think it was mainly for aesthetic purposes and never really helped for gliding and such since they did have holes in them. Seriously though, Jessica Drew in the MCU would kill me XD I love her to death. I don't like the Peter Parker clone version in the Ultimate verse =/ Like, I guess it made sense but the way she's written in 616 is so much more compelling and honestly heartbreaking.

Thing is though, I just think it was mainly for aesthetic purposes and never really helped for gliding and such since they did have holes in them. Seriously though, Jessica Drew in the MCU would kill me XD I love her to death. I don't like the Peter Parker clone version in the Ultimate verse =/ Like, I guess it made sense but the way she's written in 616 is so much more compelling and honestly heartbreaking.

hmmmm Jessica Drew fan +1 :hi5:

hmmmm Jessica Drew fan +1 :hi5:

After what Bendis did with her in New Avengers and her mini series, I just fell in love with the character. Hell, what he did with everyone in New Avengers was pretty amazing imo. I mean, I would think that Marvel Studios has the rights to the character because she isn't related to Spider-Man in any way. And like I always say, since HYDRA is back in full force, I would love to see her pop up in a film sometime, even if it's just a mention of Agent Drew on a mission or whatever. Just so we know that she's in the universe, just like how they name dropped Stephen Strange in TWS. If we get Jessica and Carol in the MCU, I will probably get a heart attack from happiness.

After what Bendis did with her in New Avengers and her mini series, I just fell in love with the character. Hell, what he did with everyone in New Avengers was pretty amazing imo. I mean, I would think that Marvel Studios has the rights to the character because she isn't related to Spider-Man in any way. And like I always say, since HYDRA is back in full force, I would love to see her pop up in a film sometime, even if it's just a mention of Agent Drew on a mission or whatever. Just so we know that she's in the universe, just like how they name dropped Stephen Strange in TWS. If we get Jessica and Carol in the MCU, I will probably get a heart attack from happiness.

Right there with you, I would love Carol and Jess in the MCU
tumblr_m1m530jrKO1qa7gyjo1_500.jpg

Right there with you, I would love Carol and Jess in the MCU
tumblr_m1m530jrKO1qa7gyjo1_500.jpg

I'm glad someone appreciates Carol/Jess! :hi5:

I just absolutely love the relationship they have. The best of friends, in a sense even more than Steve and Tony at times, hell the way Carol and Tony have been interacting together, it seems that he has more respect for Carol. I really hope we get to see these two in the MCU someday, hopefully soon. I will **** bricks if they mention Mar-Vell being on Earth in Guardians since that pretty much confirms that he will be working with Carol, and like I said before, hopefully we get Jess since HYDRA is back.

tumblr_mwfjamNTM71sv37gqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lll004I60W1qb9k5wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr6gyp2Wuj1qe0z18o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwhyprkdnK1r6xz63o1_500.jpg

Okay that's enough Carol/Jess fanboying for now :p

Yeah I'm pretty excited for this spidey. Really hope rhino goes up on pre order very soon. Would love one to go with this spidey and electro.

Guess I'm not in touch with popular opinions. I thought the movie was good and exciting...where as most people rave about the Disney Marvel movies and I find those dull and generic. Neither are on the level of Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy but they are comic book movies, not exactly Coen brothers or PT Anderson fare.

The thing about the Dark Knight films for me is they they are not good representations of comic book Batman at all. Most people just consider that an Elseworlds story though. What I do like about the Marvel Studios films are that they embrace the source material and pretty much put what we read in the books, on screen and they do it pretty damn beautifully. I would say that the new Spidey films kind of tip toe that line, and X-Men being pretty damn poor at representation, BUT Days of Future Past showed that they are headed in a more fantastical direction which is good; they would have to for Apocalypse. Spidey 2 looked really good, in my opinion, they haven't written any of the characters right at all, especially Peter Parker. Spider-Man is pretty much perfect but I'm not a fan of how they wrote Peter at all in this franchise. Harry Osborn was acted very well but it wasn't Harry Osborn. But I guess you can call all these films Elseworlds stories as well.

The thing about the Dark Knight films for me is they they are not good representations of comic book Batman at all. Most people just consider that an Elseworlds story though. What I do like about the Marvel Studios films are that they embrace the source material and pretty much put what we read in the books, on screen and they do it pretty damn beautifully. I would say that the new Spidey films kind of tip toe that line, and X-Men being pretty damn poor at representation, BUT Days of Future Past showed that they are headed in a more fantastical direction which is good; they would have to for Apocalypse. Spidey 2 looked really good, in my opinion, they haven't written any of the characters right at all, especially Peter Parker. Spider-Man is pretty much perfect but I'm not a fan of how they wrote Peter at all in this franchise. Harry Osborn was acted very well but it wasn't Harry Osborn. But I guess you can call all these films Elseworlds stories as well.

It's important for the filmmakers to create something that is exciting and different enough so that comic readers have a reason to see it but also accessible to the general public who honestly, until recently, would likely dismiss a comic book movIe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ironically, X-Men DOFP deviated a lot from the source material as well, but it worked so good.

Sad to hear. I'm actually really looking forward to this figure which surprises me considering I didn't care for the movie. I liked how spiderman was portrayed though. That sass!
/
hmmm, I didnt really like the movie and the more I see this figure the less I want it. are you getting electro too?, they would look well together I think

/
hmmm, I didnt really like the movie and the more I see this figure the less I want it. are you getting electro too?, they would look well together I think

Absolutely not. Not even close to worth it for me. I have to be selective as is and the main reason I'm keeping this is I liked spiderman's sass in the movie, I like this costume, and I don't have a red and blue spidey which I desperately want

Absolutely not. Not even close to worth it for me. I have to be selective as is and the main reason I'm keeping this is I liked spiderman's sass in the movie, I like this costume, and I don't have a red and blue spidey which I desperately want

ahhh i see, I respect the secretiveness in collectors as I've said before to others. It's a trait I wish I possessed

Back