1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider-Woman didn't have holes in her "wings" though. I LOVE how the two characters have nothing in common though. I'd love to see how confused the general public would get if the MCU introduced Jess. I think it would be great especially since HYDRA is back in full form too. This would be the perfect time.

I still think the web pits is what Marvel Studios would have on their Spider-Man if they ever got the rights back.

Marvel refuses to let Thor wear his helmet, so I doubt they would go for web pits. Besides those were always dumb. They served literally no purpose.

Marvel refuses to let Thor wear his helmet, so I doubt they would go for web pits. Besides those were always dumb. They served literally no purpose.

Except for allowing the character to glide and therefore allowing them to transport themselves around the city. I mean why not take away Professor X's wheelchair because it ''serves no purpose''.
Fresh%20Prince%20-%20Carlton%20crawls%20across%20the%20floor.gif

Except for allowing the character to glide and therefore allowing them to transport themselves around the city. I mean why not take away Professor X's wheelchair because it ''serves no purpose''.

Never!! Prof X without his wheelies is like Thor without his hammer or Cap without his shield! It allows the Prof to glide around town. He should bling his chair more.

Spider-Man gets around the city swinging on his web lines, not by gliding on pit wings. His web slinging would be the equivalent of Professor X's chair. So yeah, pit wings have no purpose, and would in essence only slow him down while he was web slinging.

Spider-Man gets around the city swinging on his web lines, not by gliding on pit wings. His web slinging would be the equivalent of Professor X's chair. So yeah, pit wings have no purpose, and would in essence only slow him down while he was web slinging.

Just joking really, I'm aware they're pointless

that would have worked in the first film on the wrestling costume as a bit of flare and visual appeal. But it doesn't make sense on the hero costume, it would create a lot of drag in the air. For it to work as a glider it would need more surface area like one of those cliff diving suits

Back