1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mk0n35Wj7u1r824lmo1_500.gif

97dtTjs.gif

Just cancelled my PO for the ex version. Hopefully it goes to good home. If the figure turns out great, just order the regular version down the line.

Emma is one beautiful lady. And dates a DB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I keep seeing you posting that Andrew Garfield is a ****** bag. How is he? I've heard he's a stand up guy and very nice. Nothing ****** bag about him. He's done anything for his fans. I think you got the wrong term in mind.

It's actually the first time I called him a DB. You might have the wrong person.

I keep seeing you posting that Andrew Garfield is a ****** bag. How is he? I've heard he's a stand up guy and very nice. Nothing ****** bag about him. He's done anything for his fans. I think you got the wrong term in mind.

Andrew Garfield is not a ****** bag, it's just the go-to term for jealous ****** bags.

Yeah, I've read anything bad about the guy. Granted, I don't KNOW him, but I have no ill will towards him. If anything, I read about the fan day he had with a kid at Disney World. Nice gesture, IMO.

It's actually the first time I called him a DB. You might have the wrong person.

Sorry about that. Just been seeing people say that about him and it sort of irritating in my eyes.

Andrew Garfield is not a ****** bag, it's just the go-to term for jealous ****** bags.

I guess it's a term but still I wouldn't like to hear such a thing. I don't think Andrew is close to one.

Yeah, I've read anything bad about the guy. Granted, I don't KNOW him, but I have no ill will towards him. If anything, I read about the fan day he had with a kid at Disney World. Nice gesture, IMO.

Exactly. Nice guy and even though I don't know him either. From what I've read he's a stand up guy.

Sorry about that. Just been seeing people say that about him and it sort of irritating in my eyes.

I guess it's a term but still I wouldn't like to hear such a thing. I don't think Andrew is close to one.

Exactly. Nice guy and even though I don't know him either. From what I've read he's a stand up guy.

No new to apologize bro. I know I can come out as one from time to time. He might be the nicest individual in the world for all I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No new to apologize bro. I know I can come out as one from time to time. He might be the nicest individual in the world for all I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright just thought I would apologize anyways. Glad things are all good! :)

the actors portrayal may be god awful but i personally love this figure. as long as people can separate a figure from the performance that's all that matters. i have been looking for this particular style for my spidy im sure the bogus accessories will look cute on a female figure.

the actors portrayal may be god awful but i personally love this figure. as long as people can separate a figure from the performance that's all that matters. i have been looking for this particular style for my spidy im sure the bogus accessories will look cute on a female figure.

Both actors have been brutal, but a 12" Spider-Man is timeless...if there was only the web wings under the arms...

Back