1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah long sleeves on the figure would be so sick

Yep....
Marvel_Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_Concept_Art_FalconFront_JN.jpg

Thanks! This part I get but they weren't on his wrists for a prolonged period of time. Such as the part were he encounters Bucky on the helicarrier, they seem to come out of nowhere. But it looks like come from the sides of his pack in Braniac's gif. It all just happened too fast for me in realtime ha

Thanks! This part I get but they weren't on his wrists for a prolonged period of time. Such as the part were he encounters Bucky on the helicarrier, they seem to come out of nowhere. But it looks like come from the sides of his pack in Braniac's gif. It all just happened too fast for me in realtime ha

I think they are holstered on his waists and the things on his wrists slide into the guns and pull them out, then slide them forward and unfold them

Mine shipped today. Yea!

If you are looking to take yours apart I would consider buying a secnd pack just in case

Got him.... looks great... more thoughts and some pics over the weekend...

One small not....not about the figure.... I wish HT would include regular strands with all of the figures... even if they do feature a larger, environment one like the one included here...

I'm not sure if anyone's had to deal with this issue but here goes. I ordered Falcon and did flex pay for him. I had some issues with cc fraud so I contacted cs to change the date of my first payment. She did and it was charged today and approved. Tonight I got a shipping notification and thought it was weird. Went into my account and its shipping through Fed Ex....huh?

Got him.... looks great... more thoughts and some pics over the weekend...

One small not....not about the figure.... I wish HT would include regular strands with all of the figures... even if they do feature a larger, environment one like the one included here...

Agreed! They should just throw in the clear plastic stick that used to come with all of them.

I'm not sure if anyone's had to deal with this issue but here goes. I ordered Falcon and did flex pay for him. I had some issues with cc fraud so I contacted cs to change the date of my first payment. She did and it was charged today and approved. Tonight I got a shipping notification and thought it was weird. Went into my account and its shipping through Fed Ex....huh?

Then check if u where fully charged or partial. No one here can give u answers for those questions.

Back