1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure came out too awesome. I cancelled a while back but I'm thinking I'm going to pick him up soon. Wolverine will be hitting my wallet in 3 to 5 weeks so I better save some extra cash for this guy. Won't be able to display him sadly. I don't have the space but hopefully in the near future when I get my own place I'll be able too.

i received the processing soon email last Weds but my figure never shipped. It's still in the processing stage. Is this happening to anyone else?

Here is a quick cell pic. I haven't had much time to play around with this one. UPS didnt drop off until late and I had other things to do. I will try and get some better pics later.

1424963296_zpsebaf31ec.jpg

I wish they'd make the damn things square instead of putting the plaque on the corner like that. All Plaques must face forward in my display. So I'll loose room.

Here is a quick cell pic. I haven't had much time to play around with this one. UPS didnt drop off until late and I had other things to do. I will try and get some better pics later.

1424963296_zpsebaf31ec.jpg

Looks great! Mine arrives tonight and I'm really not sure how to display him. Really want the wings on him so I may have to put him atop a detolf. I got Steve and STRIKE last night so I've got the whole line. Need to find a way to keep them all together...

Looks great! Mine arrives tonight and I'm really not sure how to display him. Really want the wings on him so I may have to put him atop a detolf. I got Steve and STRIKE last night so I've got the whole line. Need to find a way to keep them all together...

I actually forgot that wings off is a perfectly acceptable option... If I was going to display him I would do that and save myself the trouble

I actually forgot that wings off is a perfectly acceptable option... If I was going to display him I would do that and save myself the trouble

Yeah I put the wings on and it looks really cool but I like him better without them on. Another option would be to have the wings on but folded down since they do fold.

I wasn't blown away by the character at first, but after my 100/101st viewing he really grew on me (truth be told he grew on me 80 viewings ago :wink1:).

Still undecided but it is such a great looking fig. I'm leaning toward biting

I saw plenty of blogger photos, but it's hard to tell how far the sculpt fell from the proto pics. Some pics say hardly and some say a little more than that. What do you guys who have it in hand think?

Got him today, awesome in hand. Had trouble figuring to put on the backpack but got it. More pics up soon
1a3c6a0277b78421b490d961fe08585a.jpg

Can you confirm how much the wings can fold in? I've only seen photos where it goes partially down.

Look for a 1/6 army figure with new camo. The pants are the standard army camo.

I tried a few search terms, but I will give it a whirl.... Thanks :duff

I never looked myself. Might be harder then I thought. But that's what they are..so not sure why it would be so rare. I may have some of the material if u know a tailor...you could just buy a whole set of bdu and use that. I've got some marine corps ones. I am making a 1/6 version of me when I was active duty. Sculpting my own face has proved much harder then I expected. Lol anyway...have u tried cotsworld? I know they do a lot of military stuff in 1/6

Now that I look...they might have been to dark. Not accurate I mean. I've found a few 1/6 grey army bdu but they don't match exactly. Maybe change them both?

They are close to navy bdu also. That might be an option

1/6 EXPERTOYS - US Army Ranger Recon (ACU Ver.): Store-Rooms.com

Last edited:
Back