1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is set to arrive today from UPS. Today is going to be a great day. New HT and I am going to the BvS IMAX footage screening. This is going to be a great day.

Spent twenty minutes or so at work today drawing up a wing frame template for a set of wings that will be able to stretch higher without any visible gaps. With the parts that extend beyond the original shape, i had to make up some details.

83D3ECAB-C39A-4741-AE64-ED02C541D894.jpg

AE299032-6624-4C94-B3FE-829B35F3AA2F.jpg

A62B0463-BAA5-4FD8-BEF9-96E973C5F396.jpg

1FCA623D-9960-4E8A-B015-F63266BD8C96.jpg

16E1BCD6-2F61-4178-85B3-18C894B129D5.jpg

Cool :clap

I miss Pepakura :thud: :lol

So you're going to make new wings? Thats awesome :woo

USB!!!

Lol. I was making a new wooden enclosure for that USB drive too. I remove the drive from the plastic enclosure and make a smaller handmade wooden one with mahogany i have lying around.
I also made one for my Brother ones that was a passable replica of the MOS Kryptonian Key.
Also, i am making the new wings from styrene. The paper is just the template.

Lol. I was making a new wooden enclosure for that USB drive too. I remove the drive from the plastic enclosure and make a smaller handmade wooden one with mahogany i have lying around.
I also made one for my Brother ones that was a passable replica of the MOS Kryptonian Key.
Also, i am making the new wings from styrene. The paper is just the template.

oh nice.... I've got so many USB sticks lying around :lol..... sounds like it would be a nice custom.

Yeah I figured that would just be a template. Can't wait to see the end result :duff

Sometimes (and only sometimes) I wish I wasn't producing a show right now. Right NOW is when all of the HT I want are popping up for order.

Is he wearing the same costume in AOU? Might consider picking him up before the prices start to jack :impatient:

Back