1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the look and pose I will go for on mine.

attachment.php

Me too. Looks so good :hi5:

This eBay pic of the portrait kinda has me liking it a bit more.

$_57.JPG

I don't know why exactly. Maybe it has less of that bambi eye look in this pic. Or maybe it's me trying to convince myself to like it because it's John Matrix :lol

The paint looks really flat on the production. And why has he got camouflage paint covering his entire nose?

The sculpt definitely looks quite different from the prototype.

Thanks for posting this picture DA! Hot Toys looks like a younger Arnie, needs more creases on forehead and crows feet on the eyes, other than that the sculpt is pretty damn close to me. Typical soft sculpt on the production vs. prototype--I have come to expect nothing less from Hot toys of late :/

With hot toys being on the pricey side i have always bought most of my collection on ebay when i got a bargin for them , i got hosed once at Frank and sons, and another time at a local shop , and i bough Marty Mcfly on Sideshow because of the exclusive guitar set, however Matrix isnt exclusive so ill try and get the best deal around, i saw Sideshows has it for (all include shipping) $278 , Alter-ego $268 , Bigbadtoys $256

Anyone now if they all start shipping at the same time? or if they dont how many days after Sideshow starts shipping out does BBTS and A-E start shipping?

With hot toys being on the pricey side i have always bought most of my collection on ebay when i got a bargin for them , i got hosed once at Frank and sons, and another time at a local shop , and i bough Marty Mcfly on Sideshow because of the exclusive guitar set, however Matrix isnt exclusive so ill try and get the best deal around, i saw Sideshows has it for (all include shipping) $278 , Alter-ego $268 , Bigbadtoys $256

Anyone now if they all start shipping at the same time? or if they dont how many days after Sideshow starts shipping out does BBTS and A-E start shipping?

Alter ego ships about a week after SSC. BBTS usually takes about two weeks to ship after SSC

Thanks for posting this picture DA! Hot Toys looks like a younger Arnie, needs more creases on forehead and crows feet on the eyes, other than that the sculpt is pretty damn close to me. Typical soft sculpt on the production vs. prototype--I have come to expect nothing less from Hot toys of late :/
You got it man. That is how HT rolls now with softer sculpts, but it's still a great looking figure.

I used points on mine and got it for $113 shipped :yess:

Yes, it definitely could have used some more age lines. Hot Toys was too shy with them on the proto to begin with.

Back