1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not fussed on the different shades of grey on the suit myself, it looks great & I have to have it..., that about sums it up for me I think. ;)

Yeah, I think I want this. Not a huge fan of the arms, but the rest looks great.

Looks like Hot Rod is already on a wait list - damn, I really don't need that figure, but feel pressured to buy.

At least Striker won't be out until late next year.

Nope, I actually find it funny...., admittedly I don't go out of my way to watch it but if I'm flicking through the channels & it's on, I'll usually watch it. :)

Its one of my favourite shows. Its gotten a little less funny in recent seasons but 1-4 we're pure comedic gold

It's funny you mention 4 seasons, cause that is the chuck Lorre model. He gets bored with about everything he touches and it all goes to pot right around the 4th season. The second he starts introducing new characters to shows they go all to hell. Major Ted "the show destroyer" McGinley effect. :lol

Anyone seen the Striker thread?

To get this back on track, have I mentioned that Striker is as big as Red Snapper :)

To get this back on track, have I mentioned that Striker is as big as Red Snapper :)

I did see that this suit looked bigger in a recent picture but it was in a line up & I wasn't sure if who ever had done it had some set up in the foreground & others in the background?!? That's how it seemed anyway.

We have a few weeks before it's released so there should be a few more sidetracks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both 34cm tall so he should have just as much presence as Red Snapper and the larger size easily justifies the slightly higher cost, compared to other HPP armors.

Yeah its just a bit of fun.... no need to get fussed. :dunno

I just think it's funny that thread about a figure can go way off topic for hundreds of posts yet if someone creates a different type of thread about another aspect of that figure they get jumped all over about starting unnecessary threads.

I would rather have a year long figure thread that is only about the figure, even if it is only 20 pages instead of a 400 page thread that is mostly banter.

I really get a laugh when someone new asks for a picture and then the usual suspects tell them to check the figures thread, as if everyone has the time to browse though 1000s of posts.

Back