1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I'm torn on this figure. The torso and head, legs too, all look cool. But those jack hammer arms I'm not sure about. I'm not sure I'm into a super hero construction foreman. Lol but I kinda like it anyway. Torn, like I said.

I'm torn on this figure. The torso and head, legs too, all look cool. But those jack hammer arms I'm not sure about. I'm not sure I'm into a super hero construction foreman. Lol but I kinda like it anyway. Torn, like I said.

Tony should loan em to the damage control guys. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could afford it ( that means not get my head chopped off by the wife for buying another toy).

information from HT staff, those hammers are detachable.

View attachment 155124 This is the closest image I can find to a side view of the arm (still not the most ideal angle). The red drawing is a trace of where the hand is on the figure and what I'm guessing the forearm looks like underneath the armor. The Bluish layer is where I'm assuming a normal length hand would end up.

This again. The circular joint is not where the elbow is, the bicep is much thicker than average and there is more arm behind that circle, where the elbow actually would be.

cq63kK8.png

You are confusing the large circular joint with where the elbow would be, its not. A human arm is set farther back, the arm is just thick and the armor has a modular look there

VXNBYpN.png

Really like the overall look of this armor - minus the arms. Really sinister look to him.

Back